FS: Others [SOLD] Quest 2 VR 128gb with Premium Accessories (Box+Bill) 9 months old

Aercy

Patron
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kolkata
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 15, 2022
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Don’t like VR
Selling Quest 2 VR bought in Aug 2022 with premium accessories. VR not my cup of tea, have used less than 10 times.

Quest 2 VR + premium head strap system (bought separately) + facial interface (bought separately) + original box and accessories. Cost me around ₹46,000.

IMG_1037.jpeg
IMG_1026.jpeg
IMG_1041.jpegIMG_1040.jpegIMG_1039.jpeg
Booked for @vizeta Advance paid, rest before shipping

Attachments

• IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    375.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1031.jpeg
    IMG_1031.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1036.jpeg
    IMG_1036.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Why does it matter to you? Just to mark that it’s sold.
Because transparency. There isn't an option to edit(after a while)/delete posts on this forum for probably the same reason.
People (like me) would like to know how much these cost in the used market. There are many WTB threads for this VR set.
Besides, there are other ways to mark as sold which other people regularly use (striking through, bold [SOLD] text, just to name a few).

If any of you want to understand what price you should sell/buy a product and find a thread relevant, make an effort and reach out to the seller over PM and ask … nicely.
Because transparency. There isn't an option to edit(after a while)/delete posts on this forum for probably the same reason.
People (like me) would like to know how much these cost in the used market. There are many WTB threads for this VR set.
Besides, there are other ways to mark as sold which other people regularly use (striking through, bold [SOLD] text, just to name a few).
I don’t care about these, since there is no rule for it, I’ll do as I please. I’m not new around here.

I think it was 35K

Back