Some cooling accessories...

RiO

Skilled
For the third time, a shipment from the US has arrived in record time via USPS Global EMS - 4 days flat, with no duty :)

To cut to the chase, I picked up the new HR-09 mosfet coolers from Thermalright, a D-Tek FuZion VGA block and MicroSinks for my 8800 and a VC-RF for the southbridge. Sadly, I'm out of town this weekend too so won't be able to get set up for another 2 weeks :/

^^Was waiting for the G80 block to install everything at once, but I'm traveling the next 2 weekends - bad timing.

@nvbeast, this shipment cost me $150 including shipping.

whoa :O

awesome stuff :eek:hyeah:

great price :D

super fast shipping :cool2:

it's OC time after two weeks ;)

which RAD? :huh:

RiO said:
Got a GTX240 a few weeks ago, same one that Sandy/Chaos are swapping out for the PA120.3 :)

only one GTX240 for CPU + GPU cooling :S

I think we need 2xGTX240 for CPU + GPU cooling right? :huh:

Who said that? My X6800 runs cool enough, so I'll settle with the GTX240 and if I need more cooling power, I've got a single rad lying around ;)

RiO said:
Who said that? My X6800 runs cool enough, so I'll settle with the GTX240 and if I need more cooling power, I've got a single rad lying around ;)

wow so one GTX240 is enough for a X6800+8800GTX :O

Lol.. The GTX240 is more than enough.

People really underestimate the Rad. Its one of the Best, if not THE BEST, Dual Rad out there. :).

Btw, the VC-RF as a Chipset Cooler? :S.. Aint it for Gfx cards? :S...

^^Yeah, it's a VGA cooler just like the VC-RE which happens to fit on many southbridges - cheap and very effective solution :)

Aditya said:
Lol.. The GTX240 is more than enough.

People really underestimate the Rad. Its one of the Best, if not THE BEST, Dual Rad out there. :).

Btw, the VC-RF as a Chipset Cooler? :S.. Aint it for Gfx cards? :S...

Yup it is but the trouble is to get anywhere close to the best, you need 100cfm+ fans blasting on it cos of the massively high restriction :|.

Are there actually US sites that ship to India ... that to with no DUTY ??????

Please tell me some sites, that ship Processor, MOBO, RAM Etc. If it is cheaper that ways, i might order my stuff from such sites :)

Ashish, go to memoryC and pick up the OCZ PC2-8500 SLI EPP edition - probably the best memory for your money available today.

Back