Some cooling accessories...

RiO said:
Yes, it does.

You mean it(asus MOBO) supports 1066 Mhz RAM ???

And please can u tell me the Duty rate on MemoryC... AS i found out the cost to be 166 Euro = 9205 Rupees. Any idea if i buy it off Memory Configurator, how much extra will I have to Pay ???

ashishkushwaha said:
^^ BTW .... I am planning on buying Asus P5N32 e sli and the site says that it supports RAM up to 800 MHz. Will it support 1066 RAM ????

Yep it will.
I am at the moment running DDR2 1000 ram on that board without any issues. And it does not matter anyway. You can directly set any memory speed on this board.

ok thanks a lot, Please just tell me about the DUTY rates ... that is how much extra will i have to pay apart from ..... RAM and SHIPPING costs. As i saw on the site

RAM =166 euros

SHIPPING = 10 euros (Registered post)

Is there any custom duty also involved ????

Please let me know

Thanks

ashishkushwaha said:
ok thanks a lot, Please just tell me about the DUTY rates ... that is how much extra will i have to pay apart from ..... RAM and SHIPPING costs. As i saw on the site
RAM =166 euros
SHIPPING = 10 euros (Registered post)

Is there any custom duty also involved ????

Please let me know
Thanks

lol i would not trust the RAM with registered post shipping.
Take DHL. It will be expensive but safe.
Duty will depend. I was charged close to 1.2k by DHL for RAM and 900 for PSU.

^^I pay most people via PayPal... safest method of payment :)

@ashish, get it via DHL and ask memoryC to undervalue it to some EUR 30, you'll probably not be charged duty for such a small package and even if you do get charged, it will be ~500.

Thanks a lot all of you.... but i just came to know (o another thread) that Transcend 800 Mhz is available for just 2500 (1 GB that is). I think i will get that then, when the time comes. Just wan to know how will it be as compared to these monsters .... Corsair, crucial , ocz etc .... ????

Back