blacksea02.jpg

blacksea02.jpg

cemetery.jpg

boom.jpg

boom2.jpg

twistedbranches.jpg

brokendock.jpg

spindoctor said:
definitely seen better shots of the game than these, although the 2nd one is pretty sweet.

and who uses 56k anymore? :p
When i post screenies in screenshot thread they are being moderated for not posting in thumbnails.So i used the 56k thing.

These look like max quality screenies.(correct me if i am wrong eatpepsi ) No card will give better quality. Maybe higher resolution but this is as good as it gets.

56K warning is a good thing. These are not that high res screenies. So its fine. The one posted in Screenshot thread were massive :p ( both in image size and resolution, though resolution was no an issue. But such large files are even taxing on 256kers ;) )

Thanks to the ISPs we have, the need for a new tag arises: Behold! [Beware Users-of-SUPERFAST-BROADBAND-connections-with-ridiculous-limitations] :hap5: Oh and I like the first 2-3 screenies :p

All incredible screenshots, specially the first two.

Why does the Crysis guy have to walk around with his fists so like a spastic? Just looks damn silly.

damm it looks awsome.. will be getting my copy soon.. when my card gets back from RMA.. hehe will try and enjoy this game fully.. now just hoping it works on my system at high-medium settings :p

friggin sweet and really sharp pix dude:p :clap: ...............wot's ur GPU?????????????? the 8800GT.????????????????????and wot's ur OS ???????????? XP or Vista???????????

Back