Some hardware for Sale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord

Skilled
Here are certain items that i would like to sell -

1] AMD Athlon 64 3000+ [939pin][Winchester] - It is 3-4 Days old. Expected Price - 7600/-

2] Asus A8N-E Motherboard [Socket 939,Nforce4 Ultra,achieved 2.8Ghz OC,7.2GBps Memory Bandwidth] - Purchased 2 days back,OC's well.Expected Price - 8500/-

3] Asus A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard - Used motherboard,contains amost all contents that came with the board.I guess 1 year warranty is still remaining.
Expected Price - 4,000/-

4] Samsung 793MB 17" Flat Colour Monitor - It is in dual tone colour [black/silver].It is used one,in perfect working condition,used for around 6-8 Months.Expected Price - 4,000/-

Well if you are interested in buying any of the stuff please do let me know.

Reason for selling all this stuff -I want to clear off stuff in my house and most of it i rarely use,so doesnt make sense in retaining it.
It will also help in improving my main system with certain additions. ;)

Dark if i was there in India,which one day i will,there is alot of things i would have bought from you.

Your doing a great job! rock on bro! :hap2:

Hey Darky, i guess DJ was looking into buying a Winny 3000+.. he might be interested, if he hasnt bot already..

wish i had 16 grands now.. :p

**Offtopic

Aces170 said:
^^ M8 Are you even aware of the conversion rates ;)
BTW what is the dutch currency ?

lol mate,yes i do,we chat very often on MSN so he does tell me how does this or that cost.

The Ducth currnecy is the Euro & thats used in 12 other european countries too.

funkymonkey said:
hey darky have you tried ocing that winnie?
How much does it do if you have tried.

Well i have tried OC'ing it.
I have posted screenshots too.I tried it on A8N-E and this combo did 2.8Ghz along with 7.2GBps memory Bandwidth. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back