Some Say This Is His NEW PC.......

I did post my queries regarding the 460 vs 5850 - and decided to go for neither of them - this card should do me properly for 1920x1080 and gaming isn't a priority on this pc. I will see how the current crop of cards perform in Crysis 2 and then decide the one to get. I am using my old Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard with wrist support. I don't need speakers - I am happy with my Philips SHP 2700 cans.

hmm the balance rig p.s i also has 4870 but i sold cause i need some reason for buying high end headphone

so your rig can handle all games max last 1-2 year without any issue

and which monitor are your using right now :| and post the cabinet rig with cable management

where the heck did you get the deathadder from in ahmedabad?

I had a tough trying to get a MX518 a while....

oh I hate that slimy b*****d. He increased the price of his 8800GT within a few hours of calling to enquire if he had a piece.

anyways I didnt know he sold Razer. He doesnt sell the MX518 atleast....

Update on situation--One OCZ ram module is dead--which means the entire kit will have to sent for rma.

I have ordered a 2x2 =4gb ddr3 1600 corsair xms 3 from prime for 5500rs shipped.

Also the GPU-4870 was damaged in transit and now I will have to use the onboard card or the ati 4350 1GB for the time being while the gpu is rma'ed by Tirupati Enterprises.

Any one knows how long Tirupati takes to rma a gpu?

Also does anyone know how to find out whether the cpu I have here--AMD Phenom 2 X4 955 is a 125W or a 95W cpu and what stepping/revision is it?

congrats dude , but is this really ur new pc ? i don't believe it , doesent seem like ur pc :D................................................. YET

Sunny, post some pics of the cabby. How is it and how did you zero down on that one ?

I was kinda surprised to see one honestly :)

EDIT : Whoopsy... just saw that you have posted cabby details.

i look for the most vfm offering--no compromise on features/performance and especially price. I took into consideration the user reviews in newegg.

sunny27 said:
Also does anyone know how to find out whether the cpu I have here--AMD Phenom 2 X4 955 is a 125W or a 95W cpu and what stepping/revision is it?

Check the following links and match your part number. You have all the info you need.

CPU-World: CPU Name Search results

http://products.amd.com/en-us/DesktopCPUResult.aspx

You can also use CPU-z. It reports everything except TDP.

Phenom II x4 955 is a BE and it has a TDP of 125W. Check the following AMD link.

http://www.amd.com/us/products/desk.../Pages/phenom-ii-model-number-comparison.aspx

Bumping my thread!! I want everyone to see my 5850!!!!!! A dream has come true!!!!!!!

Now I need some advice on proper cable management for this cabinet.

@ Sunny27
With reference to this thread, could you please help me find a reasonable dealer in Ahmedabad that sells computer parts at a reasonable price.

Thanks in adv ..... :)

Back