Some stuff..I really wanted

Nikhil said:
Lucky guy !!! congrats!!!

And no pics no talk :p ...
he's got some stuff aright... we ordered from the same guy. But x86 is going to go out of orbit soon (from a collision with meteor vandy) :eek:hyeah: if he doesn't call me up ASAP and update me on where's all my stuff? He's more concerned about the tinny lil things he ordered :bleh:

@ btw my list is not to be disclosed x86, bear in mind, else you'll have to pay kevin for it... And we know you'll 'love' doing that...
@ nikhil that siggy sucks..:bleh:

vandal said:
he's got some stuff aright... we ordered from the same guy. But x86 is going to go out of orbit soon (from a collision with meteor vandy) :eek:hyeah: if he doesn't call me up ASAP and update me on where's all my stuff? He's more concerned about the tinny lil things he ordered :bleh:

@ btw my list is not to be disclosed x86, bear in mind, else you'll have to pay kevin for it... And we know you'll 'love' doing that...

want me to do the honours instead? :p

Congrats joe, the soundcard is sweeeeeeeet :D

Rave said:
want me to do the honours instead? :p
you've done enough honours with those PM's u sent me. why doncha learn that mods need to mind their own business at times. believe me if I wanted to give any honors away you'd know...

vandal said:
you've done enough honours with those PM's u sent me. why doncha learn that mods need to mind their own business at times. believe me if I wanted to give any honors away you'd know...

:rofl: mind my own buisness u say then most of ur posts wud vanish for being OT :p

and i think he got the xfi in the end for about 170$ Anish..

Rave is right .. and michael y dont u pick up the phone .. i'll Pm you abt the payment details as well as there are some problems which i can tell you only when u pick up or call.
as for money details u have to send tht to switch and switch will send that to saiyan .. or u can send to saiyan directly the rest.
how much and the problem stuff i'll let you know when u pick up the phone.

x86 said:
Rave is right .. and michael y dont u pick up the phone .. i'll Pm you abt the payment details as well as there are some problems which i can tell you only when u pick up or call.
as for money details u have to send tht to switch and switch will send that to saiyan .. or u can send to saiyan directly the rest.
how much and the problem stuff i'll let you know when u pick up the phone.
WTH? U haven't called, except once, when I was in a meeting... I work mate, and cannot dance after one friggin card like you. When you called I was having a meeting with my editor, So I said call me later in 2 hours. I am still waiting for that call....Call me right now or after 8 pm.
Besides you can PM all this to me, but since you've chosen to post here I'm returning the favour...

And what's this about money? I sent the cash to switch more than a month back, unlike someone else, who ranted about it, and in the end didn't...
@ as to Rave being right, K a$$ing won't get you anything I'm sure, even with rave :p

cannot dance after one friggin card like you.

What's that statement supposed to mean and/or imply?

Just reading and enjoying the show, but I didn't realize the word "card" could be associated as something offensive. :huh:

^^ today i called you 2 times and none picked up the cell.I didnt got time to pm i'll pm you.
and vandy i consider u as one of my bro so i'd be glad if you really show a less attitude :) i really didnt dance and i dont dance with a card but yes ofcourse i'm glad abt it like everyone is when they gets something new and i know you work no need to remind me.
i was more busy the whoole day about my college admission which is more or less like the building blocks of my future a important thing to consider might not be like some work but good enuff to say some serious job.
The way you said sounded a bit ODD.
EDIT : michael check your pm. i have send u the pm and yeas for guys who reading this yall have 2 wait a bit longer for the pics there has been a little problem which michael knows.hopefully stuffs will work out.

wth is going on here, joe did you send the money to me, if not i guess it'll be too late. If possible send it to ICICI bank account. I mite go to kkev's house on sunday.

Btw joe, Congrats on the Sound card and 120mm TT fan :D. Enjoy.

Saiyan said:
wth is going on here, joe did you send the money to me, if not i guess it'll be too late. If possible send it to ICICI bank account. I mite go to kkev's house on sunday.

Btw joe, Congrats on the Sound card and 120mm TT fan :D. Enjoy.

merged with later post

What's happended about my stuff? has any of it come?

Look I don't give a hoot about building blocks and stuff.... Its straight cut, I pay for something, I am expected to get it. Just because I can afford to doesn't mean that I shouldn't be anxious....
You didn't even pay on time, but are still dancing around for the products aren't ya? Don't get all attitude and defend yourself here, it's a fact
Its not about attitude kid, and not about bro's its about a deal.
nothing personal remember that..... :cool2:

I wasnt home so didnt picked up the phone went to a college without my cell calling you now.
who said you didnt paid and why the heck r u saying i'm dancing around. It was me who told you abt the stuffs it was me who called u and asked u if u need anything as well as it was me who told switch to be in the deal. and why the heck does it matter to you if i dont pay in time or not and r u coming to see it or r u the one i'm paying?. products matters to you u paid switch as security.either u'll get it or money back its not like i'm running away with ur bucks.
as unrelistic mentioned asked any te ppl ur attitude was really doesnt mean u'll get it out on me.what does dancing have to do with the deal and how do you know i'm dancing and jumping?
Edit: called u 2 times aint pickin up the cell. if u can gimme a call@ evening.ty.

@Vandal Dood... Its good to use your phone... But it would be better if you dont use it all the time :bleh:

@ Wonder Boy... Done :D...

Switch said:
@Vandal Dood... Its good to use your phone... But it would be better if you dont use it all the time :bleh:

@ Wonder Boy... Done :D...
abey idiot... I phone other people, not ask em to call back everytime :bleh:
Besides the person I was talking to was 10000000% more appealing than your ugly mug...so there!! :tongue:
@ wonder boy = dunder boy or even dunda boi :p
unless u were referring ta me!! :eek:hyeah:

Back