Some stuff

Naga

Skilled
Thanks to kmd, got some stuff for my new rig in the making :hap2:

dsc00484mn9.jpg

3 Mediagate MG-45 NAS media Players, Microsoft Sidewinder Laser Mouse and 2x2GB Gskill DD3 1600 @7-7-7-18 :hap2:

dsc00491cs8.jpg

dsc00489zb4.jpg

dsc00490uw0.jpg

Sadly the RAM+Mouse is just gonna sit in their packages as I'm yet to get the rest of my rig :( Two of the Mediagates are for friends.

Damages:
RAM@24k
Sidewinder@3.4k
Mediagate@8k

Might post a review of all these when the rest of my stuff is here:hap2:

iNTERCHANGEABLE WEIGHTS....FOR MOUSE...about time!!! Just curious as to how much difference is it between the 518 and this in regards to gaming.

The Sorcerer said:
iNTERCHANGEABLE WEIGHTS....FOR MOUSE...about time!!! Just curious as to how much difference is it between the 518 and this in regards to gaming.

Heck, it's even got interchangeable feet :eek:hyeah:
Will check if there's any real world difference once my rig is up and running :hap2:

I know it's expensive but I look at it this way; I had bought my 3500llPros for 18k approx for a 2 GB kit. So 24k for a 4gb kit works out cheaper :bleh: !

Seriously though, had no other option as I wanted SLi, and there's no comparable DDR2 platform. Couldn't wait either as I have had an upgrade coming from a long time back :eek:hyeah:

Anyway, feels great to zap TE with my purchases. After this buying spree is over, gonna lay low for another 2/3 years:tongue:

P.S. There's more zappers on the way :tongue:

Wow, uber cool hardware, congrats friend. So is it 790i SLI mobo with quad SLI or 9800gtx SLI? Cannot wait for your rig to complete.

omg naga is most richest man i never see an 32 age has lot of exiperment at job /buniess and life and her daughter

plasn you get 9800 gtx or 8800 gts at sli :p

nice ram purchase where is the pic :p

As long as naga knows that it can give good performance for the money he paid and if he knows how to harness it, its all good. There have been people who buy high end stuff for the heck of buying (and showing off their dad's deep pockets) but they forget the performance boost that counts the most. I'll have to say naga choosing a ddr3 is quiet an expensive but a wise choice and its no doubt everyone has seen how you harness the real power from the hardware. Best of luck man and I hope your investment turns out well and can wait to see zhe results.

Ajayarun said:
omg naga is most richest man i never see an 32 age has lot of exiperment at job /buniess and life and her daughter

plasn you get 9800 gtx or 8800 gts at sli :p

nice ram purchase where is the pic :p

lol, I just make by. I have very few expenses and computers/ gadgets are the only thing I spend on. You have to understand I do this upgrade once every 2/3 years. Very soon I'll be disappearing from the show-off section except for surfacing to congratulate others :eek:hyeah:

Pics aren't showing here too. imageshack problems methinks!

@The Sorcerer, thanks for the vote of confidence :D . Rest assured I have gone over every detail of my purchases before going for it with all of u here on TE and my own upgrade plans.
I do think that it's ok for ppl to buy just for showing off with their parent's money, though. That's how I manage to earn :bleh: (I am also a dealer in IT products)

i guess this is just a curtain raiser of a killer monster rig in the making ...

congrats naga !! eagerly waiting for more of such goosebumps giving stuff :)

Back