Some stuff

congrats on the goodies.

The Sorcerer said:
iNTERCHANGEABLE WEIGHTS....FOR MOUSE...about time!!! Just curious as to how much difference is it between the 518 and this in regards to gaming.

about time????? duhh. have u ever heard of the mouse logitech g5.

Congrats on the new stuff man...

Wen's the 790i board coming and wat processor to go with tat??? Heh, jus curious.. :)

The board's going to be here in a week or so. Right now, I'll just be getting the 8400 and a 9800 GTX. Will upgrade both when the new quads are more affordable and maybe the 9 series. Now I'm wondering if getting a 24" was a good idea at all considering I'll need tons of processing power for gaming :( .

Actually it was the pricing for the 24" that made me go for it. More details when the stuff is actually here :)

Naga said:
Now I'm wondering if getting a 24" was a good idea at all considering I'll need tons of processing power for gaming :( .

Actually it was the pricing for the 24" that made me go for it. More details when the stuff is actually here :)

Go for the 24incher man..

The DELL... Seems like price's a no-bar here... Get the Ultrasharp variant then.. :)

PS: Get a GT200 wen tat hits d mkt later this yr.. :)

gannu said:
Go for the 24incher man..

The DELL... Seems like price's a no-bar here... Get the Ultrasharp variant then.. :)

PS: Get a GT200 wen tat hits d mkt later this yr.. :)

I've already ordered the Dell 2408WFP. Should be here in about a week. Actually price is a bar :) . Ordered the Dell as I got it for 25k odd.

And, ya, planning to get the GT200 :hap2:

imo you should have gone for a 750i/X38/P35 with DDR2, with a QX and a 3870x2, i thought its gonna be a no hold bar build, in that case it should have been in the lines of what you are going for now.

And considering tat u invest in an SLI rig like this once in 2-3 yrs, this shud be a worthwhile purchase;

Althugh many of 'em here with newer n constantly updated rigs will beat its performance eventually.. :p

gannu said:
Althugh many of 'em here with newer n constantly updated rigs will beat its performance eventually.. :p
Most probably within a month or too :p . But this should last me for min 2 years so that's enough for me :cool2: . After a last upgrade to the new GT200 SLi and a quad, no more major upgrades for 2 years min :hap2: Since I can't always have the best all the time, I think I can afford to indulge myself once in a while :eek:hyeah:

H@cKer said:
You would be getting EVGA 780i and 9800gtx right?

I believe he is getting 790i.....DDR3 is for that only....and I hope he gets a TRI SLI rig....:bleh: ....tht would be great...India's first 9800GTX Tri SLI...

Back