Something called Aiplex blocking filesharing websites?

aka911

Skilled
Hey guys, I have noticed this problem on many filesharing websites,but mainly on mediafire...

Whenever I try to get any western/ far eastern movies, It is easy enough, but when I try to access any bollywood downloads, MF throws up the following error :

dsH8N.jpg

Will buying a premium account from MF solve this issue? I can get this file from other sources. I was just interested to know if others are also facing this kindaa problem...

even using a proxy server to try and access that link does not work...

the file you mentioned has now been removed for copyright infringement.

i think it was in the review mode when you entered the link, now it has removed.

torrents dude torrents.

and one thing, when you are trying to pirate something and it doesn't work, DONT COMPLAIN

I am not complaining, and as I said in my first post I am not looking for sources either. It was a new error message and I just wanted to discuss it here.I just got interested seeing the Indian tech company's name, thats all.

also wanted to know if this was particular to my ISP or common across the country over.

I have not posted any offending links and the internet section is meant to discuss such issues what with all the news about SOPA et all floating around. Dont worry guys,I am thorough with the rules section and if still this topic offends anyone then the mods may feel free to lock it.

regards,

aka.

Guys, it is a technical issue, he is asking if a host service account purchase will resolve.Seems fine.

It is how we all ask...torrents are being throtteled, how to optimize clients.

Well, I guess nothing's wrong with this thread. Neither he's asking for any pirated material nor he stated any. He is just asking if anyone else is getting the same error. Copyright infringement was claimed by some Indian company so OP might have thought if this is problem regarding ISP.
<

Well the article #[member='hotshot05'] shared explains everything. Poor AiPlex
<

Back