Something fast.. Something "naughty"..

NinByChoice said:
What is the mileage? :p

Congrats! This is also the AWD, right?
blueren said:
:p as a typical desi would first ask... Kitna Deti Hai?
lol.. dood he bought a fuzzin 3 litre V6 with twin turbo.. would he care about silly mileage questions? :D

kauzy.. you got a seriously awshizzle ride over der mayne... I alwayz liked the new S60 in orange color but black takes the cake..!

The thing that makes me go ga ga is 440nm of torque! and that too just between 2100-4000 revvz! holy shit mayne! Congratu-fuZZin-lations..!!

BTW, wen my parents decided to buy me a new car, I went for the Honda City i-VTEC and people in the department (university) telling me.. Dood! you're nuts, you bought a petrol car? (people in punjab are like mass imitators, they'll spend 1.20 lacs extra on diesel model without understanding the fact whether they'll be consuming fuel worth 1.20 lacs in the car's lifetime or not)

I just said, dood, when you buy a car, petrol and diesel shouldn't matter. What matters is 'What your heart says'!

Cheerz dear Kauzy..! (from a petrolhead ;))

spawnfreak said:
BTW, wen my parents decided to buy me a new car, I went for the Honda City i-VTEC .....

Take that Kauzy.. the City is a nice car... not awe-inspiring but does the job comfortably :bleh:

sorry for the late pics.. was a bit messed up in work.. today being a holiday (weekly off), decided to take some snaps.. :)

Wood grain interiors.. Since it is a CBU, the quality is top notch..
img1239bh.jpg

One of the great things about this car is that you can child-lock the rear doors just by a press of the button.. No need to push down switches.. :)

img1240po.jpg

Features that can even put an S-class to shame..
img1238dv.jpg

Small integrated spoiler.. looks great and comes only for the summum version
img1244a.jpg

18" Sliepner wheels.. Though I prefer the BMW's alloys over these, they look far more classy..
img1242b.jpg

img1236aj.jpg

Yet to understand all the controls :ashamed:
img1235aj.jpg

img1237a.jpg

Sensors that keep the car safe.. ultrasonic, infrared, integrated camera n the list goes on.. :)
img1243l.jpg

img1241u.jpg

The last pic you posted side profile of the car ..... damn thats a beautiful car and you need to take a better pic in that profile maybe a lower pic from the front showing off that sporty nose and sleek lines. Damn thats a good looking ride man and its got some oomp as well GRATS !!

Got the so called "sports kit" fitted to the car.. just enhanced exterior.. no changes in the engine.. it already is fast.. :eek:hyeah:

img1656ny.jpg

img1655g.jpg

img1657ad.jpg

Back