Something I have wanted for a long time...

RiO

Skilled
Sony MDR-V6, a sweet pair of studio monitors ordered less than a week ago from eBay US ;) It's the consumer version of the MDR-7506, but they're both essentially the same headphones with cosmetic differences and the V6's wider frequency range. One thing they have in common however is accuracy during mastering, which I will be experimenting with this weekend.

What I really like about it (apart from outstanding sound quality) are the rugged looks, coiled cord, leather pouch and most importantly, cost :) While the ear cushions are quite comfortable, I will be upgrading them to a pair of Beyerdynamics. And yeah, it doubles up for personal listening too.

nice stuff man!! i cudnt hope to get nething like that in my dreams :(

my 700bux sony earbuds do the trick for me :p

neways..damage??

nukeu666 said:
i wonder why ppl think rio is a pronaddict and crazy at home and likes to watch the oc :p

LOL... at least I don't play with dolls :D Ignore haloboy though, he's a grade A nut...

@pappu, $88 shipped.

[quote name='RiO']Ignore haloboy though, he's a grade A nut...
U needn state tat Rio;
He'd want to least listen those very golden words from u..
Many chennai-ites who were there fer the last meet wud agree wtith me wen I say, he's a good chap n a really kind-hearted one;
Get to see him n then u'll know the kind of person he is..
He respects u as a good overclocker.

PS: He's clearly stated he's physically challenged; A li'l kindness if not sympathy from ur side is welcome..

Congrats on the purchase anyway.

And no offense meant!! ;)

RiO said:
LOL... at least I don't play with dolls :D Ignore haloboy though, he's a grade A nut...

@pappu, $88 shipped.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

lolz lol lol lol lol

:p :p :p :p :p :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh man !

i am gonna die laughin now man

this is just too much for me to go through

Grade A nut .. lolz

ill give him A+.. lolz

No bashing him ultima, I've interacted with him before and he's a cool chap...

@6pack, not planning to do a review for 2 reasons - 1, the V6 is a very old model so there are many reviews floating anyways, and 2, don't think many will benefit from a review of studio monitors here.

Back