Something to Compliment my Workstation...

^Why would you?

Anyway, @ Nemesis - if you have any hi-def movies you want to watch over the PS3 and a large screen, download PS3video9, it works damn well. Just converted Madagascar and the Ice Age movies and saw them on the LCD..burned them to a data DVD in the "VIDEO" folder, the PS3 recognised them, and upscaled to 1080p. Looks AWESOME!

TechHead said:
^Why would you?
Anyway, @ Nemesis - if you have any hi-def movies you want to watch over the PS3 and a large screen, download PS3video9, it works damn well. Just converted Madagascar and the Ice Age movies and saw them on the LCD..burned them to a data DVD in the "VIDEO" folder, the PS3 recognised them, and upscaled to 1080p. Looks AWESOME!

Damn, I havent even started using my PS3 yet. :ashamed: I do not yet have the cables to get 720p to my 2007WFP. Anyways I have already got a HDMI to DVI-I converter and I will be getting a HDMI cable today. Hopefully it should work. If it does not, then I would have to wait another week or more for my XCM VGA Box to arrive here. It was shipped out on monday from Play-Asia (Hong Kong).

I will probably read up and try Linux on the PS3 and if possible try to turn it into a download rig. :p. It will surely consume less power than my main rig. Anyone tried that yet?

Back