Sony Ercsson J210i Probs...

intruder

Disciple
Friends,
I've a damn problem at hand. I did purchase a Sony Ericsson J210i handset hardly a week ago from an authorised dealer. No probs with this economy set it seemed, but today I did notice that my mobile goes on crashing on a much frequent basis. The problem's when I resume from standby by pressing any key, the screen gets filled up by some shit off-brown hue. I tried to switch off the set but it was in vain. Then I had to take off the battery and place it again but to my ill luck on reboot I did see that ****ing brown screen again. I waited n' waited quite some time more when tht screen disappeared and everything seemed normal. I did a master reset just to know if I've set some faulty settings which caused this problem. Then again the same problem when resuming sometimes from standby. What should I do??? This' a brand new set and is my problem an isolated one or any of u have had such similiar mess before tih J210/J200. J210i is the newly released upgrade of J200i. Do I need to do any firmware upgrade to patch up this problem or just throw away this crap??? I've used a Sony Ericsson T610i before and another set with no probs at all. Please do get me your valuable replies and suggestions, I'm totally frustrated.:mad:

intruder.

One suggestion m8 take it back to the shop and get it replace immediately.
might be possible that u got a faulty handset.

Show the dealer what all sort of problems u r facing and ask him
to replace it with a new one immediately as u have got it a week ago only.

Since u got it from a authorized shop they must replace it.

medgood8zn.gif
to u.

Now the latest news is tht for the past 2 hrs or so, the mob's working just fine ... not a single time crashed in this short span. Donno if it does again and wht if I take the cell to the dealer and it doesn't show any faulty symptom??? Also do they replace the mob for its firmware problems???

they should replace it anyway unless u made it faulty urself :S

or any other usage prbs .. like spills, broken screen or other things .. etc

go to the se service centre, explain them your problem, make them vouch that it wont happen again or they will give another piece. ask them to atleast update your firmware.

next time it happens dont try to rectify it, just give it back & get a replacement, go now as it is brand new, you should get a replacement, later they would try repairing it, blaming that, you roughly handled the phone or something.

Yeah, I'm gonna go to tht shop today itself and will get to see whether everything's sorted out.

Thnks guys for ur apt responses.

Back