sony ericson K700

heman

Disciple
i am interested in this mobile and wanted to know if there is any problem associated with it,battery life etc....

am getting it 9.4k --is this a good deal??
and is there any mobile better than it in the same price range.. :huh:

K750i is arnd 19k...

as for K700 its a gr8 phone but has a short battery lofe..it lasts 1 day....

go for the E398 only if u are buyin the phone for the main purpose as a mp3 player cause its got expandable memory...

go for the k700i i just brought it the battery doesnt last long though(but its okay) its a great phone for that price even the mp3 playback is great on the headphones provided :hap2: and even u have a fm player :clap: as for the camera the photos r okay but better than nokia 6600(had compared it)
positives :screen resolution, mp3player,fm,bluetooth,and a good u.i.
negatives:no expansion slot,battery doesnt last long though

ya can also try to go for Nokia 6260, the new prices are super cool, 13k and expandable memory......and it is really Cool.

In SONY series k750i is better, k700 has a bit stupid looking panel, or ya can try k508i, 8k and clarity is SUPER COOL.

congrats on getting the phone :clap: now just google for themes for s.ek700i u really do have some nice sites just download them and transfer it to ur phone ( get a cable or a bluetooth)

Hey Heman and Yogi, plz share more of ur experiences with the phone regarding video recording limit etc. Also how much memory does it have 40 or 32 mb. I was thinking of buying it. Only problem is its limited memory. :S have u faced some problem due to mem limit.

The cable is suppossed to be bundled with it ?

Also which Os ? Are there any office apps preinstalled? Mp3 software is already present or we have to install it? My friend had 6600 and didnt got ultra mp3 which he got installed afterwards with 256 MB card.

Thanx

hi heman the original cable u get for somewhere around 1000-1300/- i think so not sure i got a bluetooth dongle for 800 bucks so buy that
hi khubbu u dont get a cable along with it and the max mb is 42 in that which some is used by the ringtones and themes which come installed with the phone but u do get around 38 mb i think so (and by the way u can delete them if u dont want them) as for the video recording u get 2 options a 10 sec record or unlimited i.e the max the phone can store

KHUBBU said:
so how is 700 different from 508 ?
The K508 lacks bluetooth and has a lower quality screen (120 x 160 pixels to the K700's 176 x 220), though the screen is bigger at 1.9" to the K700's 1.8".

Also the memory of the K700i is much bigger compared to the k508's 12MB. Otherwise cam and other features are the same.

Back