Sony Ericsson ARC for Rs18750!

Same phone with 2 prices.one with 1 yr warranty in title. Does that mean the other don't have warranty? . Super confused.

^^

This seems to be genuine, u can go ahead & place ur order.

On the safer side, u can call their CC [font=Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]+91 22 26778663 / +91 9819496993.[/font]

BTW, in this range i will prefer to go for a dual core, as single core will lag after installing 100+ apps & having 16gb data.

U shud reconsider ur choice, Galaxy R is wise option else add few more bucks to get Optimus 2X or Atrix.

[...]

BTW, in this range i will prefer to go for a dual core, as single core will lag after installing 100+ apps & having 16gb data.

U shud reconsider ur choice, Galaxy R is wise option else add few more bucks to get Optimus 2X or Atrix.

OT: even a double core is going to lag under the situation u mentioned
<
till ICS that is

btw the deals are priced like dealer warranty. I dunno how one can sell something for almost 5k less than the market price ?? call cc and confirm to be safe.

_

OT: even a double core is going to lag under the situation u mentioned
<
till ICS that is

I disagree with you, i have almost every Generation Droid (except quad core ones).

So i can tell u difference easily, single core phones upto 1 Ghz will lag like hell in above situation.

But dual cores can escape that situation easily.

I disagree with you, i have almost every Generation Droid (except quad core ones).

So i can tell u difference easily, single core phones upto 1 Ghz will lag like hell in above situation.

But dual cores can escape that situation easily.

it doesnt matter if it's dual core or single core, if you have a low class rating microsd card or even if the internal storage sucks, you are gonna have lag if there are lot of apps and stuff. the other kind of lag, the general sluggishness of UI is due to android not having HW acceleration till ICS.

the experience you had is propably cos of good storage in the dual core droids or int vs ext storage differences etc. dual core has adv over single core but not as you make it out to be or for the reason you state.

_

Update - spoke to edeal.in yesterday. The phone listed 'with warranty and bill' has 1 yr manufacturer warranty and the others ones carry 1 yr dealers warranty.

Back