Sony Ericsson K800i.

Udit

Skilled
Fresh scoop for Sony Ericsson zealots out there, if Moto's got the E3 in the works. SE already has a successor to the K750i as well. The K800i will supposedly up the ante with a 3.2 megapixel digital camera, a high resolution QVGA (240x320) LCD screen, the latest Bluetooth 2.0, EDGE/UMTS support and - the best part of them all - a gargantuan 466MB of internal memory. Most of you, even the media hungry types, probably won't need to buy a memory stick for this phone! No idea when its coming out, though...

I don't know what to say....SE is rolling since November! W800i, then announce W900i, then W810, Then P990i, now this!!

Hope this releases by mid Feb for the same price as W900.

SE no doubt makes the best looking phones. The screen in this is killing me!

Edit - Where did you get the news from? As of now, i don't think it has officialy been announced by SE?

params7 said:
I don't know what to say....SE is rolling since November! W800i, then announce W900i, then W810, Then P990i, now this!!
Hope this releases by mid Feb for the same price as W900.

SE no doubt makes the best looking phones. The screen in this is killing me!

Edit - Where did you get the news from? As of now, i don't think it has officialy been announced by SE?

Thanks to http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/home.jsp

SE is definatly on a roll....if this continues through 2006....SE would limit out Nokia fans...

One hell of a phone this is...

Wait till budget.

Just week before budget ask for price if goes down buy or wait 30 dyas after budget decelaration.

Chance for best price.

i think this is a rumour. can any one of you please confirm this ? maybe such a model is about to come but i do not think it has been officially announced by se.

aka911 said:
i think this is a rumour. can any one of you please confirm this ? maybe such a model is about to come but i do not think it has been officially announced by se.

I dont think its a rumour..but yeh, it is yet to come to the markets...

From what i found, it is most probably the SE cellphone codenamed Wilma..jus look at the gorgeous screen!!

check this out..

http://www.engadget.com/2006/01/17/sony-ericsson-k800i-is-the-wilma/

Attachments

• se_wilma.jpg
    se_wilma.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 114
May be ! and May Not

First day When all we hear and read online that Sahara Air is acquire by Jet at that time all says it is rumour even Sahara too.:mad:

Next day it is confirmed Sahara Air Acquired by Jet:rofl:

Still yo will say K800 is Rumour.:hap2:

Back