Sony Ericsson T700 Mobile Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,
Selling a used Sony Ericsson T700 Cellphone on BEHALF OF MY FRIEND. Following are the details for the deal :

Model : Sony Ericsson T700

Year Of Purchase : 2008

Warranty Cover : N/A.Over.

Reason For Sale :
1. Time For upgrade.
2. Scratches on the faceplate , worn out body colour at few points.Slight Scratches On Screen.

Original Box Package Includes :
1. Cellphone.
2.512 MB Memory Stick (M2)
3. Original Headset with 3.5mm Standard Converter.
4.Manuals.
5.Charger

Any Defects In Operations : Absolutely No.
Complete Details i.e Features : Link

Present Retailing Price : Rs. ~10500 /- ( Mobile Store , Croma & Hotspots Centres Locally )

Asking Price : Rs. 5700 Incl. Of Shipping. Negotiable Only Through PM's.

Shipping : All Over India . New Delhi , Noida , Gurgaon Buyers Preferred.

Actual Products Pictures :

28qu2s5.jpg

5k38zl.jpg

256wiyr.jpg

k0q0w2.jpg

Direct Link To The Entire IMAGESHACK Album : ALBUM
Please feel free to clarify any details or other information if required.

Regards,
BBThumbHealer :)

^ Let me check for them again . You can at anytime click on the lin for entire album for viewing pics.

UPDATE : Unable to get the images to show up on this page don't know why so.Apologies for the same. Would be thankful if you can just check up the pictures in the album link.

You are supposed to put a forward slash at the end of each hyperlink. Those Imageshack hyperlinks aren't PNG images but merely web pages. For example, instead of
Code:
http://img709.imageshack.us/i/p1040856.png
write this-
Code:
http://img709.imageshack.us/i/p1040856.png/

Btw, those pics are too blurry. I'm very interested in buying the phone and live in Delhi. Can you PM me some better pics or maybe meet up so that I can inspect the phone?

^ Thanks for the correction ..Now got the slashes in place , but still not able to incorporate the thumbnail view.

Regarding the cellphone , i'll surely PM you better pics with much more clarity .. Otherwise , if ain't possible , where do u live in Delhi ??

UPDATE : Added Clear Pictures.

Price Update
: Rs.6500 Incl. Of Shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back