sony k750i

stormblast

Skilled
bought the cell yesterday, wanted to know from the people using here about the good softwares etc that i can use with this phone. also some good sites for wallpapers themes & apps etc.

hey,

i have been using it for quite sometime. amazing phone

www.esato.com is good for wallpapers, themes and SE forums

www.zedge.no is also v.good

if you have wap activated, go, to 'search' in 'internet services', that'll take you to google, you know what to do next.

one good feature about google (amazing feature) is that if you do a web search, it will give you all the results. what it will do for you is that it will convert the websites so that they can be viewed on your phone (K750i os not HTML capable, if you dont know)

www.getjar.com for games, apps etc.

Also any JAVA game or App., will work. No .sis files.

also gmail mobile will not work due to some security issues.

so, to check gmail go to 'gmobile.sayni.net' from your phone. as good as the real thing.

Enjoy the phone. (restart it once in every 12 hours, or it'll hang when you most need it ;-) )

congrats Stormblast.. its a gr8 phone though i must warn u tht be careful with it cause lots of my friends are having problem with its joystick after 6 - 8 months with the joystick not responding smtimes...

paid 13k for it. brand new with box but without bill.

with bill was costing 15.5k so it dint make sense to buy it with bill.

thx for the links.

Stormy- i got a quote of 13.5K with bill and warranty on 17-03-2006!!
A friend asked his dealer for me!!

I am confused bet W800i and the K750i- wats the diff??
Specs seem the same!!
So what does the 800 have more- features? music playback time?

A pal coming from Dubai- so if W800i costs 13- 14k there, then will ask him to get it.
Else K750i from here!!

W800 is k750 with a diff body, and a 512mb card instead of 64mb.

And a couple of improvements to the mp3 player software.

Yes i got the full sony warranty!

itsmevivek said:
w800i has got a much better ear phone....

u can get that ear phone for ur k750i but wud cost 1600..
Is there a seperate 3.5mm jack sold for K750i? Because if so you can purchase cheaper and perhaps even better headphones.

Back