Audio sony mp3 or sandisk sansa ?

If i am not wrong we can get the Sansa Clip in TE for half the price of Sony and it would still beat the crap out of it...:eek:hyeah:

And if you get a good IEM, there is nothing better than that for the price and the SQ.

In one word, get a Sansa :)

I have been also meaning to buy an mp3 player and after reading various threads i found out that the sansa clip+ is the best mini mp3 player at its price.. its even better than ipod shuffle also got extendable memory slot upto 32gigs and coupled with an iem its really really good at that price.

I would buy the sansa clip+ anytime.. only problem is availability..
here is the review
2anythingbutipod .. best player 2008 n 2009.. SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Plus Review
On ebay pristine note's listing is there but at cost of Rs 3450 for 4gb clip+ .. with indian warranty..
Also KMD quoted me Rs 2800 for the 4gb clip+ with us warranty..

Now only if someone organises a GO for the 4gb clips+.. it would be really awesome..

anyways best of luck with player.. ;)

@clown_abhi - have planned the same thing Sansa clip+ 4gb +Soundmagic PL21 iem + microSDHC card if necessary.. :p
Now only waiting for a good deal or ebay coupon.. god bless me.. ;)

I got the Clip+ via KMD in the last GO. And I love it! For its size and its price point, the Clip+ is fantastic. Here are 4 reasons why -

1. Price.

2. Sound Quality

3. Plays FLAC

4. Expandable memory.

Am using Clip+, bought from KMD'd go. I love it because of

1. Nice Tiny design

2. The clip to attach to my shirt/thirt/jeans/whatnot, unparalleled convenience.

3. Coupled with my PL11/MP21 they sound...A-W-E-S-O-M-E

4. Rockbox firmware improved SQ (or may be it is in my mind...i dont care :p) and allows to play almost ALL formats of audio

5. FLACS

6. Can change tracks/radio stations even without looking at screen (i know it is not a big thing but still)

7. Expandable memory - My clip+ is currently 2GB+8GB(Card) = 10GB...wow

Only thing i dont like is battery life but that is really not of an issue.

You may not find all the features in Sony MP3 players.. But you can buy the biggest capacity model and not worry about it. Prices are quite low now. Battery life is okay decent, also comes with proprietary USB cable (though a moot point with the model you listed). Navigation is okey-dokey as am a novice myself and don't know much of the advanced features on other players. Still i love Sony because of sound quality, simple.

Oh and the newer line of Sony MP3 comes with FM tuner (finally).

sony has extra bass button...I used w700i mobile and the sound quality with ex bass was superb...is there any similar facility in sansaclip?

I NEED GOOD SOUND QUALITY ..please advice

Back