Sony PSP 3000 (Brand New & Sealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahads_neo

Disciple
Hi All,

Some while ago, I broke my PSP slim in an accident. Subsequently, I'd submitted the broken PSP to Sony service center for repairs. However, due to the absence of the bill Sony delayed the process. In the meantime, I've purchased another PSP from a fellow member.

Now after a long wait, I've finally received a brand new PSP 3K from Sony India on 14th April 2010. Since i already own a PSP, I don't want to keep this one. I'd be giving some extra stuff to the buyer. Following are the details of the deal:

1. Brand New & Sealed Sony PSP 3004 (Piano Black color)
2. Big Adda (Games of India UMD included)
3. 4GB Memory stick x 1 (Original with MagicGate Support)
4. 1GB Memory Stick x 1 (Fake)
5. One sampler UMD
6. Crystal cover x 1

One more thing, I haven't received the bill yet but soon will be getting from Sony. If I don't receive it till the time of sale, I'll personally mail it to the buyer.

Please mind that the product is new and sealed. The price of a new PSP 3004 is INR 9490/-
My price for the whole package is SOLD (Updated)
Delhi NCR Buyers are highly preferred, because I want to avoid the shipping hassle.

All suggestions and comments are welcome, but only through PM.

Attachments

• 100_5299.jpg
    100_5299.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_5301.jpg
    100_5301.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 96
I don't know about PSP hacks... maybe others can help you out!

Open for negotiations and offers....want to sell this ASAP.

Some one please confirm if this can be modded?

@ Fahads_neo if this can be modded and if you are ready to negotiate then count me in. I am from New Delhi :D

For a sealed PSP its not possible to assess whether it can be modded or not.
You need to check the OFW of the PSP to be sure.

But judging by the fact that the PSP has been handed over recently, it should be working on OFW > 5.03.
A PSP over 5.03 is not hackable at the moment.

@Spacescreamer: Thank you so much for your input I was also having the same view. My Bad I am looking for a psp which can be modded or is already modded.

@ Fahads_neo: Dude i think you need to take a call on whether to open the box and check the FW and then sell it at a optimized rate or whether to sell the box packed.

Dude, the cost of a NEW PSP is Rs.8700/- all over Delhi, so revise the price accordingly. Don't take pricing of Sony Centers or eBay, they sell on MRP.

^^ Thanks Guys for all your comments. So many knowledgeable people we've on TE.

Anyways Folks the PSP is sold and at a good price. Mods Please lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back