Sony PSP and Logitech Mouseman Traveler laptop mouse for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony PlayStation Portable system with all accessories, about 3-4 months old, grey market but perfect condition, UMD support, Memory Stick support, will come with 2 *FREE* *GENUINE* UMD games: Burnout Legends and Wipeout Pure. Box, Accessories, included. (I have a 1gb Ultra2 mem stick duo card that i may also sell if you want it..and offer a good price..) :clap:

Price - Rs. 10,500. SOLD

Also for sale, Logitech Mouseman Traveler corded notebook mouse, silver metallic finish, bought refurb off ebay about 2 months ago. Condition is not *perfect* (unlike the psp!), coz you can view the *slightt* bends where the button starts on the body, but that happens on all of these mice after some use. Works great. :hap2:

Price - Rs. 400 OBO.

Picture : must-see!

Mumbai people obviously preferred, courier is a huge hassle, and you can inspect the stuff.

EDIT : Crap, cant change title spelling!

Interested in a trade with AGP 6800 GT = PSP + 9800 Pro with ofcourse some negociations and all ;)...

P.S. Is the PSP Black or White also add some pics if possible and whats the price of a brand new grey market peice...

PSP is on hold with another buyer as of now, and switch i dont want to trade my card in now! 9800p is fine now i dont get time to game at all and have also lost interest in everything except q3 online!

PSP is abt 11-12k in market depending on version, this is US version black color with 2 awesome original expensive games! US version has proper key layout and text and supports UMDs fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back