FS: Consoles Sony PSP Slim 3006 (Black) with original Charger and original Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy.das.jd

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Noida
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 1, 2017
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required anymore
Hello everyone,

Up for sale is this Sony PSP 3006 (black). Comes with console, original battery , original charger , MicroSD adapter and 32 GB SD card. System is running 6.61 LME Custom firmware. Everything works as it should. UMD drive , WiFi etc etc. Physical condition is top notch [check pics from various angles]. Screen-guard has been applied and there are no scratches on the screen.

But battery being a few years old does not give backup like new ones. I have got 1.5 hours gameplay time on GOD OF WAR CHAINS OF OLYPMUS.

The system comes loaded with few demo titles available on the psp. I have also loaded a bunch of homebrew emulators, but due to legal issue , I have not included any roms. Loading them is as simple as copy and paste.

Note that all PSP support wifi up to WPA-1 encryption only. You will face wifi issues if you try to connect to newer WPA-2 [or higher] enabled wifi routers. Easier option is simply turn your mobile hotspot [without any encryption] and connect to it. However PSP to PSP connection works directly and DOES NOT depend on wifi router at all.

NOTE- Emulation / homebrew for officially dumped games (those you own) is legal. I do not support / encourage piracy in any form. I encourage you play the games you legally own. Playing directly from the memory card is just an option ( should be exercised when you cannot carry your UMDs while travelling).

Last edited:
I'm interested but when you loaded god of war it was stuck in one direction for a sec. Does the problem happen often?

I'm interested but when you loaded god of war it was stuck in one direction for a sec. Does the problem happen often?
Lol. It was not stuck. I was trying to play with one hand and record video with another hand. My Multitasking is to be blamed. ;)

PSP works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back