Laptops Sony VAIO EB 26

anilthomas26

Disciple
I wanted to buy the Vaio EB 26 Laptop.But when I contacted the Sony show room they are saying that it is out of stock and sony stopped the production of this model.Also they said that a new model is coming after Sep 15th.

I have contacted abt 5 Sony show rooms , and I got the same reply.

Any one have any idea abt the new Model ?

It is EB36. Even I am about to buy a laptop within 50k. With this laptop going out of the market, there is no option left, but Studio 15.

^^He wants a Vaio EB26 which is a 15 inch laptop whereas Vaio EA16 is a 14 incher and also Vaio EB26 comes with a FULL HD 15.5 inch screen which is its strongest point and the very reason that people go for EB26.

The different sony showrooms are giving of different information.Some are saying that the new upgraded model will cost less than the EB26 .and some are saying that it will cost more .

When i contacted another shop (Not the sony world) they said that they will get 1 EB26 next week.

Should i buy this EB26 or should i wait for the new model?

The reason why i want this moeel is because of te full hd screen and ati 5650 graphics card.

if i were to spend 50k+ on a laptop i would rather get myself a macbook with a student discount .:) , but again everyone has their own pref

Its true that all Vaio models except one or two low configuration models have been discontinued. The new models will be launched around the 10th of Septmeber from what I have heard.

The model you are looking at, EB26 will be probably replaced with the EB27 model, and the main difference with the new model will be the addition of a BluRay Drive (Read only)

So its likely the EB27 will be priced slightly higher than EB26.

Back