Laptops Sony VAIO+ NVIDIA Optimus+ USB3 ?

rareravi

Disciple
Hi,

I'm looking forward to buy a laptop( Laptop For 45K : Dell/Sony/HP?) with good looks and great performance(also future proof) for my multimedia usage. Earlier I had 15" Vaio ATI GPU laptops in mind with but I came to know that Dell released New XPS series laptops with great features.But New XPS laptops are too bulky and looks ugly:mad:

Now I'm waiting for VAIO laptops with same config as Dell's XPS.Anybody have any idea when Sony will release laptops with NVIDIA Optimus,USB3 ? Should I wait for them? Any alternatives?

I doubt it will come soon

BTW the dell Xps 15 is great

Its 2.85Kg- abit heavy though but it has got very good reviews

Its very much future proof

Dell XPS 15 is a very good buy considering its support. The reviews this time have been very good and its starting to look like good value for money.

it was easily available a month back . in india only the radiance 1600X900 model was launched . HP US stopped selling envy 14 with radiance display a month back so it might be out of stock very soon.

The new Vaio range will be unveiled in a few days at CES. By march the models would come to India. If you can wait, wait. IF not then look at XPS 15. :)

Back