FS: Laptop Sony VAIO VPCEB1E0E Silver/White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't use this anymore, got a lenovo ThinkPad T430 from Office, condition is not so good, color has got rubbed out at the sides, some dings here and there, some keys don't work. Was purchased from London in 2010, sytem specifications http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-specs/VPCEB1E0E. Can be best used as a Download rig, or Media Center

3rd Gen i3-330M (Arrandale)
Model Sony VPCEB1E0E Silver
Display Screen 15.5 inch Wide Display HD (1366 × 768)
Intel® HD Graphics
Main Memory 3GB PC3-8500 DDR3
Hard Drive 500GB 5400RPM SATA HDD Drive
Integrated Camera
High Definition Audio
Network 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
HDMI Port 1 Port
USB2 Port 3 Port (Right Panel)
CardReader 1 Slot
Headphone-Out Jack 1 Port
Microphone-In Jack 1 Power
Battery 6-cell Battery

JxY2QtE.jpg

N1U95sV.jpg

Hi,

Am interested in the same if you are shipping !! Also if you can please post more pics of the device showing all the dings and nicks etc.

Regards.

@tommy_vercetti pls hold this for me, for 24 hrs. its a 99% yes, need to confirm with a friend who needs same config.[DOUBLEPOST=1428378450][/DOUBLEPOST]@tommy_vercetti m taking it, pls pm ur details for local deal. Pm'ed u my number.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the responses, long weekend over, will reply back to each of them, akshayp, another local member has queried regarding this first so checking with him, will update the thread respectively

Just for the record, the laptop is with me. I am planning to experiment running VMs on it.

I have already paid @tommy_vercetti the cash for the same, waiting to test it out. In the event of VMs not working as per my needs, I would be putting it for sale again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back