FS: Mobile Sony Xperia SP - Black - 4 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniket.cain

Disciple
Hi,

Selling my Xperia SP (Black), purchased from eBay. It doesn't have manufacturer warranty, but rather Seller warranty. The phone is rooted (TowelRoot). There are no problems with the phone, and no scratches on the screen or body. The box and invoice are also available.

Pics:

egcorq.jpg

5z391u.jpg

vhxs3d.jpg

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Hi,

Selling my Xperia SP (Black), purchased from eBay. It doesn't have manufacturer warranty, but rather Seller warranty. The phone is rooted (TowelRoot). There are no problems with the phone, and no scratches on the screen or body. The box and invoice are also available.

Pics:

egcorq.jpg

5z391u.jpg

vhxs3d.jpg

Thanks for your interest!

Can you pls tell me if there any change of negotiation .

I am taking this. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414568596][/DOUBLEPOST]Amount has been transferred. Please confirm.

Last edited:
Received the phone today.

Physically, the phone is as described, scratchless.

But I am facing some issues, the xperia keyboard crashes almost everytime. (I got it work only while entering the wifi password, crashes at every other place). The phone freezes a lot, meaning it just stops working , no touch is registered for sometime and it just sits on the screen for sometime and then start working after a couple of minutes. Another thing, after a factory reset, after setting everything up, after a few seconds again the setup menu pops up, right from entering the language ( happens a few times before the phone settles).

Have tried factory resetting the phone a couple of times. I am hoping that its not a hardware issue. It might be because the phone was rooted and then factory resetted. (root was lost upon reset).

Will try installing a custom rom, which should solve the problems if its software.

The phone carries only seller warranty anyway, so flashing a custom rom shouldnt affect anything.

Hi,

Can you please check the accessibility options in settings? And if possible paste a picture of the options?

I would gladly take back the phone if you are not happy with it.

Regards,.
Aniket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back