Sony Xperia T3 launched in India for Rs. 27990

The Knight

Knight is coming
Adept
Sony-Xperia-T3.jpg

Sony has just launched the Xperia T3 in India. It was announced last month and packs a 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD TRILUMINOS Display for mobile with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8228) processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera Sony Exmor RS sensor, LED flash and 1080p video recording and a 1.1-megapixel HD front-facing camera.

The smartphone is just 7mm thick and has stainless steel frame and an aluminium power button. The company claims that it’s the world’s slimmest smartphone with a 5.3-inch display.
Sony-Xperia-T31.jpg

Sony Xperia T3 specifications

• 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD TRILUMINOS Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
  • 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
  • Android 4.4 (KitKat)
  • 8MP rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
  • 1.1MP HD front-facing camera
  • 7mm thick and weighs 148 grams
  • 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
  • 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Upto 32GB expandable memory via microSD card
  • 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n ( 2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
  • 2500 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
The Sony Xperia T3 comes in Black, White and Purple colors and is priced at Rs. 27,990 (MRP) in India. It would be available across India starting 28th July.

4G LTE / 3G HSPA+
4G isn't indicated on sony's website , i think this is this the HSPDA D5102 model.

After the Xiaomi launch, almost every other sub 30k phone from Samsung, HTC and Sony seems phone seems terribly overpriced ! :p
One of the reason i think midrange phones are in no mans land. Either you get the latest chinese flavour (used to be moto g now its mi 3) or a flagship.

Bear in mind the general public isn't all that aware of Xiaomi, they don't use FK and the quesiton of support or how good or bad it will be is yet to be seen.

That the big names aren't exactly dropping prices is because FK can't shift as many units as they do nor does it have the footprint. FK isn't a threat to them (yet).

Last edited:
After the Xiaomi launch, almost every other sub 30k phone from Samsung, HTC and Sony seems phone seems terribly overpriced ! :p

Can't believe 1 GB ram is still there on a 27k device. :(

Agree with this. Fook Sony! I have Xperia SP and still waiting for kitkat.

Striker 10: Battery backup no issue; lives full day in my case. ZR can't compare with G, its lightening ahead of it though you asking. ZR response time awesome, works with twinkling of mind-enjyoing 2 gb phone in real sense!

Back