Sony's new W950i - Nothing comes close

IceFusion

Skilled
Look at the phone and its features guys....it kicks N91 away...

me gonna get this phone now....nothing else comes close...:hap2:

THe W950i

Features of the Sony Ericsson W950i include:

Symbian v9.1 on the UIQ 3.0 platform
GSM 900/1800/1900 plus UMTS 2100
4GB flash memory for up to 4,000 songs
Bluetooth with support for stereo headsets
Walkman music player that plays MP3, AAC, AAC+, E-AAC+, WAV and m4a
QVGA touch screen with 262k colors
USB 2.0

There is no cam in it though...so beware abt tht :p

Awesome!!! Looks damn cool. Like it has no keypad but it is part of the screen :p

And if it has no camera, it is no big loss..... Most people dont use the cam much. It is just a feature to show off.

And 4 GB of memory is INSANE!!!! Who needs a memory stick after that!!!

There is a business version of this phone too... Its called M600. This is strange... a 3G phone without videophone capabilities :S.

to business oriented. But its the first walkman phone with symbian. So N90 sereis will be facing some competition from two SE monsters - p990i and this one.

Damn... now only if I had a better record of "loosing the phones", I had a chance for this one... "Kweol Fon" fo suo! MY list is small but significant (for me) 8210, 7650, 6110, T610.

God mst hv had a say in this baby's making ..

personally speakin.. i wd hv liked it to hv a cam as well .. but i guess i ll hv to use the cam of the frnds around n tranfer d images ..
hw mch is it for ???

i think around 25k max. W800i sells for 22k, it doesn't have symbian but it does have a beauty of a 2mp camera. Take that out and put symbian in and you end up with more or less the same price.

^^The 3G radio costs 5 times as much as a standard 2.5/2.7G radio as well. Also the lowest price of a 4G memory stick itself is 200$ :p. The lowest it'll be is 35K.

Back