Sorry, Indians not allowed .... in Delhi

This is just all sorts of wrong.
Sorry, Indians not allowed : India : Rajesh Kalra : TOI Blogs
Haagen%20Dazs.gif

Cheap advertising gimmick and how it has worked :D

Idea is to create the perception of something you cannot have..taking full advantage of indian psychology.

Now everyone wants to know what is thees Haagen Dazs..

I guess Mr. Kalra would be getting several free samples(?) for his trouble. Should make him popular with the women i expect.

they do have the best banana split sundae. but that doesn't mean they will throw their attitudes in our faces. shiv sena people, this is one of those time when i want you to be active and rear your ugly heads.

(how many shikaars with that one arrow i wonder? :p )

who cares :no:

i want to sell poop...only international idiots are allowed...because i have overpriced it and i know average indians won't buy it anyways....so i may as well ban them to make it popular.

i also have insurance so that i get my losses cover with insurance fraud when hooligans attack my shop.

pm me if you hold international boarding pass.

:sigh:

:no:

What happens when dalits aren't allowed into temples in backward regions? Why doesn't this idiot tweet about that? lol...omg, we're not allowed to get into an ice cream shop...RACISM ZOMG!

sick comments.got disgusted after reading few comments.morons if they cannot debate sanely why bombard cyberspace with their crap bytes.

Back