PC Peripherals Sound probs on P5N-32-e Sli

Xanthor

Disciple
As it appears, my P5n 32 e Sli is cursed. After going dead a few months ago with zero PCI Express functionality, the sound card appears to have conked off. I get sound occasionally but only one channel works. ie. only 2 out of my 4 speakers receive sound.
Needless to say im pretty PISSED !
The guys over at the service center demand that i return the entire board for repairs and not just the addon sound card.
Has any1 else experienced this or am i the only one cursed with such bad luck.

Could someone suggest a decent VFM soundcard. I'm not in the mood to live without a motherboard for the usual 2 months it takes them to replace RMA'd stuff.

Lol....I know someone who went through this...issue. If you given to rashi peripherals, your patience will be tested. He eventually lost his cool and threatened to sue them.

^^ U can take the audigy value sound blaster card costing around 1500 bucks.

Else,a real cheap solution is an intex sound card @ 250 bucks..

even I have faced some issues with the soundmax driver getting unistalled due to conflicts when some other programs were installed...really frustating

Xanthor said:
As it appears, my P5n 32 e Sli is cursed. After going dead a few months ago with zero PCI Express functionality, the sound card appears to have conked off. I get sound occasionally but only one channel works. ie. only 2 out of my 4 speakers receive sound.
Needless to say im pretty PISSED !
The guys over at the service center demand that i return the entire board for repairs and not just the addon sound card.
Has any1 else experienced this or am i the only one cursed with such bad luck.

Could someone suggest a decent VFM soundcard. I'm not in the mood to live without a motherboard for the usual 2 months it takes them to replace RMA'd stuff.

Oh damn cant imagine an ASUS product goin kaput... :(

Its Rashi again... :mad:

The SupremeFX thing has problems... I've heard elsewher...

Try a 2nd hand sound card from the mkt if thers any...

Back