Audio Soundmagic E10 vs Brainwavz ProAlpha

Which iem would you recommend..I generally listen to a lot of psytrance. Decent soundstage, good instrument seperation and clarity, punchy bass is what I am looking for. Please suggest any other iem's in the same price range.

I would recommend the BRAINWAVZ M1 [well detailed instrumentation but lack of that punch in bass] OR the Pro-Alfa [better in the bass department at the expense of overall sound detail] ~1600/-.

I listen to Metal, Alternative and Folk Metal on my M1, source is the Sansa Clip+ RockBOX-ed. Very satisfied with the bass even if people cause it less,not really bothered good enough for me.

I have no clue on the SoundMAGIC E10 as have never heard it.

Hope this helps, Cheer!!

I'd suggest you to go for Brainwavz M2-2.9k-http://www.lynxdeale...p?id_product=27,it's better soundstage than E10 and punchy bass.

The BRAINWAVZ M2 has got its price hiked to ~4600/- on Pristine Note and sorry to mention but Lynx [Mr. Amarbir] has faced a lot of flak for shoddy management of deals [got booted from TE because of this].

Also I notice this is the older package, the new M2's and M3's come bundled with Comply Foam tips, so the hike in cost, apart from hike in international crude rates.

Ohh,i couldn't find link on mp4nation that's why provided lynx link,4.6k for Brainwavz M2 is too much if that's the case then M1 is the one in the budget.
The BRAINWAVZ M2 has got its price hiked to ~4600/- on Pristine Note and sorry to mention but Lynx [Mr. Amarbir] has faced a lot of flak for shoddy management of deals [got booted from TE because of this].

Also I notice this is the older package, the new M2's and M3's come bundled with Comply Foam tips, so the hike in cost, apart from hike in international crude rates.

Thx Alpha17 and Jakob....M2 is way over my budget
<
Kind of hesitant on M1 because i would be using the buds with my cell phone as well. M1 has a 32ohm impedance which i believe would be harder to drive using a cellphone.

Thx Alpha...zeroed in on ProAlpha. But where can I get this for 1600? Pristinenote was last selling it for 1900 and I guess it out of stock now.

Here you go Sire, PRISTINE NOTE revised the prices of the BRAINWAVZ M1 and Pro-Alfa to make them more competitive against the SoundMAGIC and other cheaper alternatives --> http://www.pristinenote.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=108_112&products_id=298. But you are right it is out of stock.

The SoundMAGIC E-10M are available at flipkart.com --> http://www.flipkart.com/soundmagic-headphones-e10m/p/itmd65cybez3xbst?pid=ACCD65CXGMSWXPJU&_l=8aUCJNh7rKp1KF3mF9x0hw--&_r=PzRXMxcNisJFJ2y4yhbfjQ--&ref=27b8a50d-9a5a-49e6-8f6a-3485b5a0dc3c.

The 4.6k price on M2 is not the actual price. It is an error with the listing .

Once M2 comes back in stock , it will be priced between 2900-3200
<
. It is expected back in stock by this month end.

I bought the E10 off of ebay. I had to pay the octroi charges, though.

It has sufficient amount of bass. It's more accurate and detailed than punchy. The soundstage is above average with good instrument seperation. The clarity is superb. Definitely worth considering although I haven't had any of the Brainwavz so can't compare with those.

I bought the E10 off of ebay. I had to pay the octroi charges, though.

It has sufficient amount of bass. It's more accurate and detailed than punchy. The soundstage is above average with good instrument seperation. The clarity is superb. Definitely worth considering although I haven't had any of the Brainwavz so can't compare with those.

Thanks for your concise review...just waiting on ProAlpha's to be back in stock...considering them for the better cable quality.

Back