Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smoking HOT

Classic non-answer to "is the $16.6 Soundmagic MP21 genuine?" here : is the $16.6 Soundmagic MP21 genuine? | General Discussions | Focalprice Forum
We have the genuine products. Maybe some of them, but for this, we think you had better contact with our engineer to confirm it. And ask for more information.

If ordering from FP now you could add this to your order (just $0.01) : Focalprice.com offers Clear Screen Protector Filter for PSP 1000/2000/3000 (Transparent) ,discount Clear Screen Protector Filter for PSP 1000/2000/3000 (Transparent),Clear Screen Protector Filter for PSP 1000/2000/3000 (Transparent) products,low pric
You could only get GS413T(1pcs per order at the U/P $0.01) when you spend more than $0.99.

So many damn rules :(

Code:
You could only get GS413T(1pcs per order at the U/P $0.01) when you spend more than $0.99.

Code:
Only the customers who registered within 30 days (also with email address confirmed) could have the chance to buy GS413T.

We have the genuine products. Maybe some of them, but for this, we think you had better contact with our engineer to confirm it. And ask for more information.

Wow classic reply :lol:

Btw did anyone get their earphones yet ?? :(

One of you could do this :
OK, how do I contact the FP engineer ?
Reply by moderator: Helen Wu on 6/2/2010 12:16:16 AM
My account--My message--submit a ticket---provide the sku and tell your quesiton in detail.

worth a try.

Anyone received their earphones ??? I have still not got mine :( I guess it comes through speed post.

Also there were couple of other things i had ordered and they have not come yet :(

me too waiting for the earphone the other stuff i ordered has reached as my order was partly shipped but now the mp21s have also been shipped but yet to reach me.

the postman just delivered these. as far as i can tell they are genuine

came in the soundmagic box with the pouch, over ear bands, extra buds and the mic/audio splitter cord

Everything is i identical to the ones i bought from mediahome last month.:)

dipen01 said:
Can I still order or now its over ?
It may be still available for the price of 16.6$ but you do not have the $3 off coupon code so hard luck there. Thats how the price was brought to 13.6 $

raksrules said:
It may be still available for the price of 16.6$ but you do not have the $3 off coupon code so hard luck there. Thats how the price was brought to 13.6 $
Thanks.. I guess may be some other time ;)

DeathAdder said:
I want to buy from focalprice but so many people havent got their stuff delivered
Hey dont worry about ordering from FP. It is a genuine wesbite so be rest assured. Just that it takes a lot of time to get the order delivered. Same is the case with dealextreme.

Mine is still not in :(

Have been asking the speed post guy daily...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

KingCupid said:
Today I received the MP21 from FocalPrice....I m very happy to say..its 100% original Soundmagic product.

You got it in speed post right ???

I dont know as my mom received it....she says postal department peon delivered.

raksrules said:
Mine is still not in :(

Have been asking the speed post guy daily...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

You got it in speed post right ???

Back