SoundMagic PL-11 and PL-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel.x3m

Disciple
Aug 31, 2011
Abyss of No Return...
I ordered 1 PL30 and asked to ship via aramex.. according to u i had to pay an extra 30rs on shipment.

After payment of total 1005 u shipped it via indian post..

I am fine with that but now when i am requesting for the speed post ems no. to track the product no response at all?

Clearly this is not the way to treat customers Mr.Sagar.

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
^ Mr .Sagar at Pristine Note takes care of the website order and not TechEnclave orders.I have no information regarding your order so I would request you to please send me the details of your order - Your Name,Payment date, Address pincode .

We ship all our orders via First-Flight since we have our tie-up with them for the best shipping rates . On special request we do ship via courier of the buyers preference at additional charges (as charged by the courier service ).

We never use Indian Post for shipping unless and until the courier services do not have service for the particular area . Shipping details are updated within 24-48 hrs of the shipping . If the same has not been updated to you , I am extremely sorry and apologize for the inconvenience. As requested , please send me the details as or provide me time till tomorrow afternoon to have a word with Sagar and sort out your issue .

We value our customers the most and we at our very best try to avoid such issues . You could check with all our other customers and patrons regarding the quick service and communication for their orders on TE . It is very rare and only under unavoidable circumstances such issues take place . Yet I apologize for the lack of communication from Mr. Sagar and will make sure that the details will be forwarded to you at the earliest .

steel.x3m

Disciple
Aug 31, 2011
Abyss of No Return...
Ok.....

My email id is steel.x3m@gmail.com. The name i used to purchase is Sandeep R with PIN 689614.

Date of Payment 06/09/2011 at 2:37PM.

Yes i contacted him via the site of pristinenote and placed an order through his email ID.

Since I have'nt got any reply from him since 7th september i was forced to post here.

He confirmed my order was sent but didn't send me the EMS tracking no.

I sent him 2 emails to forward me the Tracking no., apparently in vain.

I am satisfied with the service i got from his end but the no-reply since payment approval got me irate

hence i posted here. Do kindly send me my EMS tracking no.

Regards

Sandeep R

steel.x3m

Disciple
Aug 31, 2011
Abyss of No Return...
Yesssssss...!!!!

I received my PL-30s today....!! Considering that last week THU,FRI & SAT were all Holidays for the PO

speedy delivery indeed..! All intact Nuke proof packing..:cool2: were the highlights..

And got a call from pristine note just after my delivery.. An hearteous apology and a reasonable explanation..

The buddy who mailed it was a new guy so he Registered rather than EMS.. so no tracking no..

And the guy who called me said they were going to dispatch another pair :hap5: worried i didn't receive the 1st 1..

The point is i am extremely satisfied with the service and will rate it 10/10.

Good service and KEEP IT UP..!!!!!! CHEERS ALL AT PRISTINENOTE...:clap:

pisen

Adept
May 2, 2006
Ordered PL-11 and Pro alfa from your site today. Hope to receive the product soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.