SoundMagic PL-11 and PL-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have stock of SoundMagic PL-30 and PL-11 ready to be shipped.

Quickest delivery , all products shipped within 24 hrs of confirmed payment .

SoundMagic PL-11​

XPeje.jpg

Performance and feature :

PL11 has innovative design allows the reproduction and transmission of ultra deep bass frequencies. Very balance sound quality with deep bass, smooth mids and well defined highs and the experience is pure high fidelity. Being an in-ear-design, the PL11 offering unparalleled comfort for long-term listening, also has very good noise cancel effect, Achieve -25dB. PL11 is suitable for MP3/MP4, CD, music mobile phone, laptop, etc. All material under "ROHS"

Technical Specifications:

Transducer type dynamic (9mm neodymium magnet)

Operating principle closed

Nominal frequency response 20 - 22,000 Hz

Nominal Impedance 12 ?

Sensitivity 100dB+/-3dB at 1mW 1K Hz

Maximum Input Power 15 mW

Rated Power 2 mW

Sound coupling to the ear in-ear

Cable 1.2 m/ left-sided straight cable,9999.9% copper wire+fibre,TPE coat

Connection stereo mini jack plug 3.5 mm

Weight 10 g

Color : Full black color

Accessories:

Carry bag, three pairs of silicon ear pads in S/M/L sizes, sponge ear pads, cable clip etc.

Warranty : 1 year by Pristine Note / Media Home

PRICE : Rs. 535 shipped.

SoundMagic PL-30

iukFo.jpg

Comfortable fit.

Exquisite and portable design.

Adjustable bass response.

High definition and fidelity stereo sound.

Frequency response: very balance.

No microphone response.

Cable back to ear.

Product Details:

Weight: 10 g

Size: 15*8.5*3.8 cm

Pack including:

1 × PL30 Professional Earphones

1 × Winder

1 × Hand Bag

3 pairs L, M, S Ear Tip [3 silicon, 3 foam ]

Warranty : 1 year by Pristine Note/ Media Home

PRICE : Rs. 975 shipped .

Your purchase comes with a VAT paid bill .

greenhorn said:
does this mean the bi flange tips are no longer included in the new packaging :(
Bi-flanges are there I purchased a SoundMAGIC PL-30 in April 2011 it had 3 pair x Silicone tips, 3 pair x Foam tips + 1 Bi-flange + Hard carry-case. Last checked in June 2011 all box-sets still coming with the same accessories.

I did not get a cable winder though :(.

The boxes we have received do not mention about bi-flanges and the packaging isn't completely transparent to check the same. We might have to wait for someone to make the first purchase to confirm the bi-flanges inside the package or else we will have to open one and keep as store sample.

To add..there are lots of boxes type for pl11.

Rahul had golden box, while which i got from prime is silver box and then one mentioned here is white one n vertical.

Golden is box if from old packaging & silver is the latest one.

Hey Gautam,

Just read good words about you & your After Sales Service with other thread & like to appreciate you.

Nice work buddy.. keep it up :)

Are you giving a replacement warranty of 1year for PL11... If yes then transferring the cash to your account today...If any wire gets pulled out due to my handling and the speaker stops working, then I wont claim warranty for sure..

m-jeri said:
Do u have a pl30 in stock and in manufacturer replacement warranty for a year?

chiragsthakur said:
Are you giving a replacement warranty of 1year for PL11... If yes then transferring the cash to your account today...If any wire gets pulled out due to my handling and the speaker stops working, then I wont claim warranty for sure..

We have PL-30 and PL-11 in stock ,the same has been imported by Mastermind India(Media Home). The warranty for it is 1 year from Media Home. If there are any issues with warranty ,we will help the customer in getting replacement and make sure that customer is satisfied with the same :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back