Soundmagic PL-11 @ Rs : 852/- [USD 18.7] - [ Free Fiio E3 Offer On Ebay ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

The PL-11 Was Introduced In this Country By Us And We Have a Great Offer On PL-11 With Promotional Offer From Fiio .

The Soundmagic PL-11 Super Bass Earphone [In Stock ]

29ekg28.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :852/- + Shipping [ Free Fiio E3 Offer Promotional ]

How to Buy :

Hi ,

In Reply To Thread From Other Dealer

Original Reply By Member - > http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-...-rs-550-pl30-950-a-154138-39.html#post1374431

My Reply .

Boss The PL-11 Is a Super Bass IEM Means Its Bass Is More ,But When You Compare The SQ [ Sound Quality ] Of This To The PL-30 The PL-30 Scores Over The Same .The Frequency Catching Power Of The PL-30 Is More Then This When Heard .The High And Mid Frequencies Are Better To Sound .Secondly Your Concept of Using The Fiio Is Flawed Reason -> Well Read On ...

The Fiio Is Actually Meant To Improve Over All Sound . Means If You Like To Listen On 75% volume And The PL-11 Sounds Great When You Will Decrease The Power Of The Volume To Like 25% PL-11 Will Not Sound Great ,But With The Fiio In Between That Will Improve Cos The Input Power To The PL-11 Will Improve Which in The End Means That even On Low Power You Will Get Good Sound Quality .Thank You

well , i posted pl11 gives better output ( more loud as pl11 has more sensitivity ) i know the pl30 is better in highs and mids ..

i felt that fiio is not worth with pl11 as much as with pl30 coz there is already sufficient bass and loudness in pl11 with 70-80% volume . u are saying that one should reduce the volume from player to 25% and apply fiio to get it back to 75% :rofl: whats the point of doing that , equalizer can do the job of improving the bass as well without the need of amp .

try the pl11 with sansa clip / ipod , even at 80% volume its VERY loud and lots of bass .

RoBoGhOsT said:
well , i posted pl11 gives better output ( more loud as pl11 has more sensitivity ) i know the pl30 is better in highs and mids ..

i felt that fiio is not worth with pl11 as much as with pl30 coz there is already sufficient bass and loudness in pl11 with 70-80% volume . u are saying that one should reduce the volume from player to 25% and apply fiio to get it back to 75% :rofl: whats the point of doing that , equalizer can do the job of improving the bass as well without the need of amp .

try the pl11 with sansa clip / ipod , even at 80% volume its VERY loud and lots of bass .

Wrong ,

I Do Not Mean That At 25% You Put Fiio And Take Volume Back To 75% .You Can Use the Fiio When Input Is 25% But Reduce The Input To such a Level That After Fiio The Output Is Still 25% .At This Point The PL-11 Would Still Perform Better Then direct Source If Direct source Running At 25% .Try It And If You Still Do Not Find a Difference Then :rofl:

sorry for hijacking thread but what battery life should we expect from Fiio E3 ? using eveready/powecell i am getting 3-3.5 hrs at most with philips shp 2700 headphones , and ~ 80% volume on 5800XM . is it normal ?

Tamoghno said:
sorry for hijacking thread but what battery life should we expect from Fiio E3 ? using eveready/powecell i am getting 3-3.5 hrs at most with philips shp 2700 headphones , and ~ 80% volume on 5800XM . is it normal ?

yes the batterylife with fiio e3 sucks.....with normal duracells i am gettong 7-8hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back