Audio Soundmagic PL 30 service center

I had bought one of those earphones before 6-7 months, they are currently not working. Does anyone know of their service center in Mumbai ? I guess they have 1 year warranty....

^ Where did you buy it from ? Soundmagic doesn't have any service centres here. You will mostly have to send it back to the dealer you for it from. :)

^ Why opt for any other way when you bought it from Lynx ? Shoot a mail or call them up and request for a RMA of your PL-30 .Might take some time but it should be done ..:)

FaH33m said:
^ Why opt for any other way when you bought it from Lynx ? Shoot a mail or call them up and request for a RMA of your PL-30 .Might take some time but it should be done ..:)

Yea trying that, but i guess its going to be cumbersome after no replies to my RMA requests...thought if there was easier way out..:)

Indeed, good riddance to rubbish. Makes me wonder how he got so many customers in the first place with such atrocious customer service.

since he is no longer a registered dealer here . he doesnt even log in here , his last activity was on 13 march ,

obviously he had nothing to contribute to the forum in general except making his own profit,

he has no tech knowledge to share and since he is into electronics since class 3 and can repair anything in the world except his brain, he doesnt need any more tech info from forums like these

good riddance!

MohitPreet said:
since he is no longer a registered dealer here . he doesnt even log in here , his last activity was on 13 march ,

obviously he had nothing to contribute to the forum in general except making his own profit,

he has no tech knowledge to share and since he is into electronics since class 3 and can repair anything in the world except his brain, he doesnt need any more tech info from forums like these

good riddance!

Name one other dealer who according to you contributes to the forum :cool2: and is NOT here for profit. (and NO, Phoenix does NOT count).

Metalspree said:
That's the reason he was thrown out .

He was not thrown out. He left of his own accord.

stalker said:

yes he left on his own ,
he wud have been eventually thrown out if he carried in the same way for some time more , so he thought of a better escape by resigning , so that he remains a member here atleast ,
this way he still has a chance to become a dealer again after some time , if he wud have been banned , then that wud have been permanent ,

so he left for good for his own sake before the inevitable wud have happened :)

stalker said:
Name one other dealer who according to you contributes to the forum :cool2: and is NOT here for profit. (and NO, Phoenix does NOT count).

Atleast they dont pretend to..
For all practical purposes, you can say he was thrown out..:p

This is the case in India for customers who brought direct imported products from vendors where they fail to provide proper in warranty & post warranty support !(in few cases !!!!).

rise the voice against these things !! let it be a freindly dealer-customer community!

Back