Soundmagic PL11 | PL21 | MP21 | PL10 Version II - Now From Rs. 399

Status
Not open for further replies.
great the payment gateway works now...ordered and made payment for PL-11

mediahome please check pm for payment confirmation and ship the earphone asap ...

order no : 852

i got my earphones today 21/4/11.
packaging is good.. the sound differrnce changes when i switch between samsung galaxy 3 to itouch 2g. overall it is a VFM.

^ every person who orders will get emails with details about confirmation and tracking one should allow atleast 24-48 hours for payment confirmation and 3-4 days of delivery time. there is no point bombarding the thread

yea that email update thing did not work for me , upto payment confirmation it was fine , but i was not intimated with the shipping status , and it updated to status- shipped after delivery of the item ... so you might as well fix that :)

and we clarified the misunderstanding over phone so it's all good ;)

Payment done for 1 x PL 11 on your website.

Order # 00000865

Please ship them at the earliest and PM me the tracking id.

Thanks.

Order No. 875 for PL-11. Please ensure you pack it well, the last time i bought it from you the packing was pathetic to say the least.

coolcrook said:
Payment made for 1 PL-11
Order no: 874

Do ship and provide tracking no. soon
Its been 4 days, have you not shipped it yet or have you forgotten to provide me with a tracking no.

almost regretting it now. should have bought the marshmallows from pristinenote. atleast the guy is decent enough to reply to customers. :x

Give him a call on Monday on the number listed on his website. His account is being handled by his employees and you probably wont get a reply from them.

i had booked a PL11 through ebay and he shipped it after 7 days i had ordered it.also provided me the wrong tracking no too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back