Soundmagic - PL11 - PL21 - MP21 - PL30 - PL50 In stock ! at DELHI - MUMBAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soundmagic PL11 @ Rs 550 PL30 @ 950 - XMAS DEALS buy it before its too late

idea said:
@MH .. Do Confirm
As i said. I need one PL 11. Since these are in stock, i will transfer money and confirm.

Can you please share ICICI bank Details in PM.

well I am in for the pl11 - please share your account details via pm

Please Do Ship mine tomorrow via Speed Post.

^ guys i am trying to be as efficient and accurate as possible , with updating people but at times with more than 50 - 60 packets going in a day there can be a glitch . sorry for the people who have had to wait longer than they deserved. PL11 are in stock and people can order as many as needed without hearing the things that they are out of stock from our side .

Also am kind of busy giving my final year law exams show some pity on the poor chap.

mediahome, plz reply my recent PM if you can dig your inbox :)

sir

i placed an order on ebay for pl 11 (PaisaPay ID 25737838289)

please tell me when u'll ship it . pls ship it asap as i'll b out f station from friday for xmas holidays.. thnx in adv

mediahome.in said:
Also am kind of busy giving my final year law exams show some pity on the poor chap.
best of luck and do good in exams :hap2:

mediahome.in said:
Best of the luck bro.

Re: Soundmagic PL11 @ Rs 550 PL30 @ 950 - (Now in a store close to you) Check thread.

acknowledging receipt of Pl30... so far so good !!

Re: Soundmagic PL11 @ Rs 550 PL30 @ 950 - (Now in a store close to you) Check thread.

This thread is now in its 28th page in such a short span of time... seems to be a record... good going mediahome..

^ thanks.

Guys sending out all orders today that were received on friday and saturday. will update only in the night.

Awesome, does Distinct Solutions have stock where I can purchase for the same price as mentioned in the thread ?

Do you have PL-50's as well?
Also, do you ship to west bengal ?

raunaqmorarka said:
Do you have PL-50's as well?
Also, do you ship to west bengal ?

Yes..I m from WB too. I bought PL 30 and PL 11 from him and its delivered in 2 days. Awesome seller.

Anuj!! Did you get my money for PL 20?

Received my PL11 today...Thanks MH for deal...left iTrust score...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back