Soundmagic - PL11 - PL21 - MP21 - PL30 - PL50 In stock ! at DELHI - MUMBAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soundmagic PL11 @ Rs 550 PL30 @ 950 - In Stores all over India Check for details

hey anuj ,
Take care man... Thanks a lot.. :hap2: I`ll be on vacation from tomo n won`t hav internet connection so wanted to make sure whether my payment was done :ashamed:

Re: Soundmagic PL11 @ Rs 550 PL30 @ 950 - In Stores all over India Check for details

mediahome.in said:
wolf will send u a new pair tomorrow. checked mistake at my end. i suppose i have also billed u for just one pc according to my records kindly confirm and let me know or else i will have to retally stocks :)

Yup the billing is for one PL11.
Do let me know when you send out the other one
thanks

Need a Pl-11...
My first buy in TE..
How to make payment and order..

Help pls..

Thiru

Please confirm if you received my payment.

Anuj: I paid for 1 PL-11 on the 28th. Can you please confirm if you have received this? Can you please post the list of payments received and shipped?

Thanks!

Received the PL-11, great work, left a positive feedback!!

@Anuj. Ordered via your site. Transferring the money.

^ good to know that . abhishek keith all will process your orders today and tomorrow.

mediahome.in said:
^ good to know that . abhishek keith all will process your orders today and tomorrow.

Would appreciate if you process it today instead of tomorrow - that way it will reach me on the 31st. I need to gift it to someone on the 1st.

@mediahome got it from ebay as had some coupons.Wishing to get it asap.:)

@ MH you've shipped my PL11 on 25th Dec. but still i haven't received it.. :(
please check..

@mh, check your pm :D

naveen checking yours. i have never sent by speed post before no idea how good they are

mediahome.in said:
naveen checking yours. i have never sent by speed post before no idea how good they are

i've shipped all my consignments by speed post & each one of them reached the destination in around 5-7 days..
please provide me the tracking no. which you got on the receipt starting from SPExxxxxxxxxxxIN some digits in the middle..

Recieved PL11 :clap: thanks a lot mediahome..:hap2: awsome sound out-of-the-box ..:eek:hyeah:

^ great to know that i had just bashed them today for not delivering you :D

got mine today from SMC it was the last available piece there. :D
BTW they are selling pl30 for 1150 bucks . :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back