Soundmagic PL30 Brand New Unopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Adept
Hi,

A slight confusion has left me with 2 PL-30s. The one I got from Amarbir's go was taken by one of my friends, so I ordered a new one from Amarbir from his website.

Now she says she is finding it uncomfortable and has given it back to me. I tried to call Amarbir to change the order but the efficient man that he is he has already shipped it, and I have no use for the new PL30's which is on the way.

I paid around 1130 for it, 895 + 4% tax plus paypal 5% charge for cc transaction and shipping costs. Now I am willing to let it go to anyone in Mumbai who can pick it up, no shipping, from me at either Goregaon/Malad/Andheri East area for 900. Please PM me if you are interested. This is the lowest price for PL30 currently and I am taking a loss of 250 bucks on a brand new item, so let's keep it clean and simple. If you want it come and pick it up. I don't want any complications or pointless lowballing here.

EDIT: The mods closed the thread because of lack of pics, well I received the package from Amarbir today here are the pics.

pl30-lynx-2-edit.jpg

pl30-lynx-3-edit.jpg

[MOD]You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product[/MOD]

u said it wasnt opened??? pics of only the box wud hav done.

do let me knw if u decide to lower ur price....m frm Mumbai.

Mods closed the thread for no pictures, so I had to open the box totake pics. Wasn't planning to open the packing from Amarbir, but pictures of just the packaging was silly and would have probably led to the thread being closed again anyway. Title is also changed to reflect that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back