Soundmagic - The Magic Of Sound [ Earphones ] + Fantastic Fiio Bundles

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Sato ,

I Just Took Them Out And I am Using Those Foam Tips That Came In The Package ,your Idea Of The Foam is Great .The Foam Tips In The Soundmagic Are Long And Very durable .tommorow I will use one pair i have one already on "My Magical IEM " That I Will Never disclose On TE Ever

Well,

I Too Got It Via Amazon From My USA Office .But i Am Yet To Get a Cable for The Same .If Some Person Wants The Original Cable Its For Grabs .what Are Your Views of That IEM .Its Pure analytical Type Def No Musical Type IMHO .

Yes, my views are somewhat similar. Me no audiophile but here's a micro review:

When listening with bundled silicon tips the bass is very low. The midrange here feels clean and long lasting vocals sound amazing. The highs may feel harsh at first but then the ears start liking the details they bring along.

Moving to the bundled foam tips was almost a mess. Fitting them on the IEMs was like putting squishy cotton on a pencil, as it just kept deforming whenever I put them in my ears. This also lead to reduced comfort. Regarding the sound, the lows got deeper but some thump was still lacking. The mids got less echo'ish, while the highs got considerably rolled-off. My PL-11 were providing a better fit than this.

Hence I tried the PL-11 foams on UHP, which made everything perfect. The bass got adequate and yet very controlled with little thumps and depth. The mids were'nt rolled off, neither too harsh. Same for the highs.

Hence with the right tips, I found the UHP 336 to be a very neutral yet enjoyable IEMs which are slightly more suited towards vocal tracks. Hip-hop listeners can give it a pass.

The good point about non-musical IEMs is that one never gets fatigued/bored even after listening for hours.

PS: The PL-11 though, sound better with silicone tips as foam tips make the already bass friendly PL-11 a bassaholic.

My views on MP21 (Without burn-in) - Silicon tips: Lows are tiny while the highs are a bit harsh. The foam tips turns the story by 180 degree: The lows slightly overshadow the rolled of highs. Mids remain neutral-high with both tips.

sato1986 said:
Yes, my views are somewhat similar. Me no audiophile but here's a micro review:

When listening with bundled silicon tips the bass is very low. The midrange here feels clean and long lasting vocals sound amazing. The highs may feel harsh at first but then the ears start liking the details they bring along.

Moving to the bundled foam tips was almost a mess. Fitting them on the IEMs was like putting squishy cotton on a pencil, as it just kept deforming whenever I put them in my ears. This also lead to reduced comfort. Regarding the sound, the lows got deeper but some thump was still lacking. The mids got less echo'ish, while the highs got considerably rolled-off. My PL-11 were providing a better fit than this.

Hence I tried the PL-11 foams on UHP, which made everything perfect. The bass got adequate and yet very controlled with little thumps and depth. The mids were'nt rolled off, neither too harsh. Same for the highs.

Hence with the right tips, I found the UHP 336 to be a very neutral yet enjoyable IEMs which are slightly more suited towards vocal tracks. Hip-hop listeners can give it a pass.

The good point about non-musical IEMs is that one never gets fatigued/bored even after listening for hours.

PS: The PL-11 though, sound better with silicone tips as foam tips make the already bass friendly PL-11 a bassaholic.

My views on MP21 (Without burn-in) - Silicon tips: Lows are tiny while the highs are a bit harsh. The foam tips turns the story by 180 degree: The lows slightly overshadow the rolled of highs. Mids remain neutral-high with both tips.
Well,

The Foam Tips Should Be Used Like This

"Press The Foam With 4 Fingers and Compress It .Insert it in the ear to expand and voila .Soundmagic tips can be used without this funda also .Comply is sending me samples of tips ,Once i get them i will post here might be you could try those also before we place the order to them .

Well,

The Foam Tips Should Be Used Like This

"Press The Foam With 4 Fingers and Compress It .Insert it in the ear to expand and voila .Soundmagic tips can be used without this funda also .Comply is sending me samples of tips ,Once i get them i will post here might be you could try those also before we place the order to them .

Yes, your're right but those AL tips were still way too soft. And once they expanded in-ear, they felt rough, uncomfy and disoriented :( Even Soundmagic knows how to make better tips.

Wow, comply tips!!! Superb. I've heard they are the best, never had first hand experience though.

sato1986 said:
Yes, your're right but those AL tips were still way too soft. And once they expanded in-ear, they felt rough, uncomfy and disoriented :( Even Soundmagic knows how to make better tips.

Wow, comply tips!!! Superb. I've heard they are the best, never had first hand experience though.

Wow ,

Cannot Agree More

@ All ,
Gone Soundmagic Pl-11 X 12 units @ Lynx Store Last 2 Days
Gone Soundmagic Pl-30 X 8 Units @ Lynx Store Last 2 Days
Gone Soundmagic Pl-11 X 1 Unit @ nandan "Delhi "
Gone Soundmagic Small earphone case X 2 Units "Harakiri"
Gone Soundmagic Large Earphone case X 1 NOS "Harakiri "

Few More Stuff Like Eartips Foam And silicon Gone .cheers

archat68 said:
Received the PL-30 today - impressed with your improved service. Carry on the good job.
I wonder why did u bought , PL 30 ??

Would have spent a lil more and PL 50 , would have given u something even better !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back