Graphic Cards Sparkle Graphic cards ???

Guru3d had reviewed a few of those also. Nevertheless I wouldnt risk buying it, unless it has an xcellent after sales service.

hmmm guys i am having talks with them and trying to arrange an exclusive offer for TE :clap: :clap:

and lemme tell u ...even their normal pricing is not at all bad.

i will post soon .. if i get the exclusive offer then well n good ..else ill just post the normal pricing here.

btw ..cmon guys do some search for the reviews of their cards .. lets be sure if they are good or bad. Abacus is giving 3 years warranty though.

Bought a Sparkle 5700LE for a friend abt 2 yrs back. Went bust as soon as the 1 yr warranty period expired. The card had horrible cooling with a shitty fan. Dunno how good they're now but I wouldn't touch them.

hmm ..sadly i could not get an exclusive offer for sparkle from abacus ..still here are the normal prices,

GeForce 6600 GT Series - SP-PX43GDH 256MB DDR3 PCI EXPRESS = Rs. 8700 All Incl

GeForce 7900 GT Series - SP-PX79GDH 256MB DDR3 PCI EXPRESS = Rs.17900 All Incl.

GeForce 6600 GT Series- SP-AG43GDH 128MB DDR3 AGP= Rs. 7735 All Incl

PS : All the above rates are inclusive of 10% CST & delivery charges. There is 3 years warranty available on the cards. Mumbai buyers might get it cheaper as they wont be charged shipping and tax for them will be 4%.
The 7600 and 7300 series are still in import, they will be available soon.

and another thing i saw was that the 7900GT from sparkle and Leadtek are exactly similar atleast in the pics .. only difference is of the sticker on the hsf. and i heard somewhere that right now there is only 1 OEM for the 7900 series for Nvidia who is supplying the cards to all manufacturers. if somebody can confirm this then i think sparkle the 7900GT is a good buy as its 1.5-2k cheaper than leadtek as of now.

EDIT : reps are welcome as always :bleh:

my friend once used Sparkle Geforce 4 MX . it sucks !!! . first it gave him a problem of green lines appearing on his monitor . so he sent it for a replacement and luckily he got some other brand

I hear they are bit noisy, hotter and marginally slower than other popular brands. But for that price its still nice deal if it has a good 3 years warranty...

My dealer tells me that...

No prior personal exp with them though.

Back