Speakasia?

cyberpyrate

Disciple
Mar 23, 2011
So you guys heard about speakasia?? basically a survey company which seems to be offering 48K in 1 year for an investment of 11K...

seems dubious...but problem is I cant find anything concrete which says it works one way or another...anyone using it here?

agantuk

Skilled
Aug 1, 2009
One of the members here recently took a membership. Can't recollect his name. Search for a thread with Amway in the title, and skim through the last pages, you will get the name

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
I was just about to ask about speak asia, and i get to see this thread.
One of my friend's wife has enrolled for this, and actually she gets paid 4,000 for each survey.
It can't be a fraud, as they are openly promoting their website, get to see their adds in between IPL matches.
But i exactly dont know how it works..
i hope its not one of those chain related things.

The member who has joined Speak Asia : bigbyte

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
^^Yes they are promoting but that this is strategy. Initially people will get money but once they have collected enough, they will be no where to be seen.
Remember HOME TRADE who advertised using SRK and all and went down after collecting people's money.

malhotraraul

Skilled
Oct 20, 2008
Mumbai / Thane
raksrules said:
^^Yes they are promoting but that this is strategy. Initially people will get money but once they have collected enough, they will be no where to be seen.

Remember HOME TRADE who advertised using SRK and all and went down after collecting people's money.
hope SRK got his share ?

bigbyte

Skilled
May 14, 2007
Ok, I have enrolled in to Speakasia just 2 weeks back. Don't know much about it but will try to share whatever I know.

Let me make it clear, I also feel that the company will go down one day but I just hope that I'll recover my investment (around 30k) and earn some money by then.

In Speakasia you make money by two ways, one by filling out surveys(2surveys/id per week) and commission from your referred members (Called panelist). You get extra commission if you have a binary pair in your downline chain.

Some of my friends who have started early have a very strong downline chain (around 100 pairs) and have earned lots of money. I have no downline chain as I have not made any members on my own. So my earnings are limited to survey income.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
^^See that is the main thing.All these schemes which involve paying for nothing (or some dumb souvenir type just to complete a transaction) and then involve creating binary tree / referrals / involve more in scam are all pyramid schemes which have been banned in many countries because their true nature is to dupe.
I hope you recover your money but i sincerely request you not to involve anyone else in this scheme to complete your tree.
I have lost permanent contact with my friend who tried to put me in Questnet scheme and last heard there were others too whom he tried to involve and all those have stopped any communication with him since he was too pushy for people to get into the scheme.

agantuk

Skilled
Aug 1, 2009
raksrules said:
malhotraraul said:
hope SRK got his share ?
Add Sachin and Hrithik too :D That was a big sham. I still remember the ads. The concept was 'MORE'. Obviously the promoters wanted 'MORE' :p I believe of the recent ones, it has been Etisalat which is apparently embroiled in controversy, but had paid a huge sum to Aamir Khan to sign up as brand ambassador.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bigbyte said:
Ok, I have enrolled in to Speakasia just 2 weeks back. Don't know much about it but will try to share whatever I know.
Let me make it clear, I also feel that the company will go down one day but I just hope that I'll recover my investment (around 30k) and earn some money by then.
In Speakasia you make money by two ways, one by filling out surveys(2surveys/id per week) and commission from your referred members (Called panelist). You get extra commission if you have a binary pair in your downline chain.
Some of my friends who have started early have a very strong downline chain (around 100 pairs) and have earned lots of money. I have no downline chain as I have not made any members on my own. So my earnings are limited to survey income.
What amount does a survey give on an average?

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
I know somebody who has 15 accounts under him and is after my life to join it. He has shown me his bank statement in which he has already got a return of Rs 40000+ after investing Rs 155000 only after 1.5 months. He explained me the whole pyramid scheme and he knows that if I join him I could get him people in big numbers.

Its not a matter of money. TBH I don't like to get fooled at the end of the day. With a big friends circle and everybody's wife being educated being idle at home this looks like a hugely lucrative offer but not worth when you know its going to get deflated within a couple of months.

I would advise members to either stay away or go in big if you really want to take risk.

ragzdiablo

Skilled
Sep 26, 2008
Well, there was another thread about this long time back..
in which i got virtually raped by the members because i was a member.

I was blamed to have no morals and members wanted me to be banned too...so i lay quiet.

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
The only way one can benefit from this site is to stay away from it.. :)

Believe in hard work, and surely you would get back the returns.

A simple formula to succeed in life.

Reactions: 1 person

asingh

Staff member
Super Mod
Jun 13, 2009
New Delhi
If this really was true MR/BI + respondent data collection, they would never have asked for money from the survey takers. Yes, agencies which do this on a professional front take a fees, but they are providing a sound service. Basic data service.

But end of the day, if people are actually getting a constant influx of money it is not total fraud. But I doubt this scheme will last long. They will probably shut shop -- and tail end might loose money. Point men will smile -- smug.

Site looks quite decent though. $$ $$ every where. :) Would never join this though.

amitstg

Disciple
Dec 30, 2009
i joined this company in last week of january with a huge investment of arounf 1 lac. I am regularly getting the income of around 13k per week from the company, infact the payment process improved a lot in last few weeks. Now it hardly takes 3-4 days to get a online bank transfer of our income. But i am still not convinced with the working of this company and never suggest others to join this company on my behalf.

ragzdiablo

Skilled
Sep 26, 2008
Yeah right..even though i have joined.

like i said in the thread last time around..

companies like these are bound to be shut...you will be getting a constant sum for some time and then all of a sudden, the site wont open and Haren Kaur(founder) will be sipping on champagne on a yacht somewhere in the bahamas.

Reactions: 1 person