Audio Speaker for Desktop under 6500 Rs

rsjaurr

Disciple
Guys I need suggestions for speaker set-up for my new desktop for watching movies, music and some gaming, preferably 5.1 and my budget is 5-6.5K. I am confused between F&D 6000U, Iball booster, Philips DSP 75u, Creative T6160, Edifier M3500, Mitashi etc.
Would love to connect it to Ipod, TV/HD set-top box, Desktop and devices with 3.5mm output.

I would recommend you to get a decent entry level 2.1 in this budget then a crappy 5.1.

The Swans M10 fit the budget perfectly. You can purchase them from hifinage. I think there is also a coupon included in his website.

go for swans its much better than all you can have a look on hifinage.com its all about 8k if you can exceed you budget or u can also apply for coupons..

I also was in the same dilemma I had options F&D 6000U, Creative T6160, Edifier M3500, M3550 and Sony D10 4.1

I couldn't find the other models to listen live saw youtube videos but I wanted bass so that I can connect to my tv for xbox gaming, movies on laptop music etc.. finally I bought the sony d10 for 5770 and I would say it was absolutely worth it.. too good bass at high volume too very nice sound clarity using it on my tv too for xbox and laptop for music and movies I would say check out sony d10 in croma or reliance digital hope I helped

Back