Audio Speaker repair shops in Chennai ?

ubergeek

Skilled
I wanna repair my X-530 i think it blew a fuse due to a recent power surge at my house

so can anyone reccomend me any good speaker repair shops so that i can fix it?

Bupl

I had a similar issue with my 3 yr old X-540 speakers..power surge caused a blown fuse and the sub just wouldn't power on....there was very little info on google..and Logitech doesn't make these anymore so no help from there either...finally took it to a local speaker guy..who happens to be a friend of a friend...and he affixed it with a new transformer and coil...paid 800/- ..speakers working like new now
<

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Even my Mx5021 is dead. For both of us the service center is Rashi
<
Not really looking to go there
<

Go to ritchie street and inquire around, there are tons of speaker shops over there. but be careful they don't switch out any parts
<

^No plans, got no time to repair. Will ask my bro to take it to ritchie sometime or find some local repair guy and ask him to fix it.

Hi

During my recent expedition to fix a speaker I found a few audio repair shops near Ritchie street. Most of the audio repair shops are in and around the streets behind the P. Orr & Sons showroom, take the left turn just before the P. Orr & Sons showroom and if you take the first right there are a few speaker repair shops in that lane. In a neaby lane called Seeyaliamman koil street there are a few other shops which repair speakers

Good luck

Nishanth

Back