PC Peripherals speakers are finalised

kauzy

Skilled
hi guys

i have finalised artis X10 speakers. i have got them @9k.
is the deal good.
the speakers are brand new.
replies requested

Never heard of them nor have I heard them. Care to provide a link to the product. What are the specs like. AFAIK artis is not a good brand.

Yup..... Artis is not one of the best..... far from it..... And until you give us some link to that, I am of the opinion that you are not getting the best value for money....

For 9K, you can get Logitech Z-5300 which absolutely owns anything else in that price range

Artis is on the same level as the creative and most of its speakers surpass creatives counterparts at the same price range. But these are not as good as the high end Altec lansings and even creatives. if what matters is RMS power then you can go for these i guess

hi guyz,
the specs are as follows
subwoofer is 90w rms
speakers have 5*28w

total power o/p is 4000w.
the system is brand new.
this system has got digit best buy gold award in may 05

Digit reviews LOL. Its like a rickshawalla reviewing B&W or Paradigm :p. They rated inspire 5200 higher than an altec 251 :\. Anyway have fun with ur new speakers :).

Hi,

Artis X10 are good...they really do well when it comes to true 5.1 apps....definitely better than the 5200's or the 251's :p ...anyway,enjoy :cool2:

if ur paying close to 10 k then u better be going with the ALTEC LANSING or KLIPSCH pro-media series( which is best rated by many pro-magazines)

my bad i was looking at the 2.1 speaker system frm klipsch.

but dayemmm!!
oh man! really?? the klipsch importer is ripping ppl offfff.
i was getting klipsch promedia 5.1 for 20K sumthing.

Back