Speakers for the hall around 10k

icysmoke

Disciple
I am looking to buy speakers in this prime day sale. These will be placed in the hall which is around 300-320 sq ft and has decent amount of furniture in it.

The usage will be music mainly. Very rarely movies and no games. Previously had a Mitashi home theatre but its boomy bass gave me a headache.

The new unit should ideally have good vocals and decent instrument separation. Will be played at a low to medium volume. Dont need heavy or overpowering bass. Not looking to feel the thump :)

Budget is around 10k. Size of the speakers is not a concern. 2.1 or 2.0 both are fine. Would prefer 2.0 though. 4.1 or 5.1 setups wont be possible because of the wiring involved. Also, cant use amps and want to keep the setup simple with as little wires as possible.

Towers, bookshelves all are fine. Have looked at some options from edifier, f&d and obage but not sure what to make of it.

If you have any suggestions please do let me know.

Hey bro recently i came across to Sony GTKXB90 Portable Bluetooth Speaker.
It gives u up to 14 hours of music in full charge, this speaker is great for any music genre, the speaker stands at about knee height but is lightweight and portable enough to move around when you need to, customizable LED lights will allow you to add a tiny extra touch to the party atmosphere.

Pros:
+ Impressive battery life
+ Clear sound
+ Portable
+ LED lights
+ Good for medium sized parties

I liked It bcuz This speaker is everything you need for a Hall, Big room or house party. The sound is loud and clear and the battery life is sufficient. You will have no trouble creating the atmosphere you want with this Sony party speaker.
you can give it a try.

Hey bro recently i came across to Sony GTKXB90 Portable Bluetooth Speaker.
It gives u up to 14 hours of music in full charge, this speaker is great for any music genre, the speaker stands at about knee height but is lightweight and portable enough to move around when you need to, customizable LED lights will allow you to add a tiny extra touch to the party atmosphere.

Pros:
+ Impressive battery life
+ Clear sound
+ Portable
+ LED lights
+ Good for medium sized parties

I liked It bcuz This speaker is everything you need for a Hall, Big room or house party. The sound is loud and clear and the battery life is sufficient. You will have no trouble creating the atmosphere you want with this Sony party speaker.
you can give it a try.
Thanks for the suggestion. These party speakers have too much bass and would have been a great option a few years ago. I am too old to party now. Generally keep the volume levels low. In fact I had to sell my previous speakers as the base was too much and I lost the remote so had to eq it on every app separately.

That is why now looking at options that dont provide that thump and instead can express an acoustic guitar song well enough. I already have a Flip 3 for a relaxed night on the beach.

How did you find those speakers?
Very good for the price. They dont have the overpowering boomy bass that is the standard in this segment. The vocals and speech are both very clear. They also get sufficiently loud without any cracking sound. Overall would recommend at 5k-6k

Back