speechless

I have read about this. He said he shooed away the vulture, and then the child got up and went off towards the relief camp, after which he left.

KingKrool said:
I have read about this. He said he shooed away the vulture, and then the child got up and went off towards the relief camp, after which he left.
well i hope thats the case, i feel like knocking the photographers lights off when i read about what he supposedly did..

anishcool said:
Very depressing indeed ! Just tells us why we shoudln't waste food !

I know you didn't meant it, but that statement of yours is in bad taste, especially after that photograph. chill, I'm only joking!

@Rave: You won't need to knock his lights off, he realised later and did it himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone on this site wants me to start up.... All I can say is that instead of just feeling bad for this kid(I mean, we should....) but we can do something abt this. We look at Sudan? Look at your own city.... there will be 1000s of such kids. If you are doing ANYTHING to help them, then it is ok.... some things are in our hands.

@Tracerbulllet ---- What exactly did you mean?? Could you elaborate?? why do you find Anish's post in bad taste??

Nikhil said:
I don't think anyone on this site wants me to start up.... All I can say is that instead of just feeling bad for this kid(I mean, we should....) but we can do something abt this. We look at Sudan? Look at your own city.... there will be 1000s of such kids. If you are doing ANYTHING to help them, then it is ok.... some things are in our hands.

@Tracerbulllet ---- What exactly did you mean?? Could you elaborate?? why do you find Anish's post in bad taste??

I don't know why I came back to this thread, but I had somehow managed to miss this message.

To answer your question, it just sounded funny reading a post mentioning that we shouldn't waste food, when there's a hungry vulture waiting for its food to die before it can eat it.
But of course Anish didn't mean it that way. Which is why I said that I was only joking.

This surely is depressing.....this is the condition of most of the north central countries of Africa like Sudan.Somalia and Ethopia.I knew about SUdan when i had read an article of a person called Francis Bok who was captivated by the north sudanese boder arabs and he later fleed away

Read his story here http://www.iabolish.com/news/press-kit/bio/francis.htm

Even yesterday i was reading abt a leader of sudan who died(or apparently killed in the plane crash) John Garang He apparently had a gr8 following and had plans for uniting the multi whole ethnic community of Sudan in the 80's but after the soviet fallout in 90's he changed his propangande
Read More about him here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Garang

In comparision we laed so comfortable lives ...we have a good bed to sleep ,safe roof and lots of facilities.Man I can only pray for them

@ Nikhil
I look at the street children and beggars in my city but i dnt give them a single paisa coz all of them do drugs or paan or cigarettes or alcohol.It makes no sense...all of 'em are the same.

God Please Bless the needy and the real poor

I agree with you abt the beggars. And many kids are forced into begging and all the bad habits you mentioned. They have never been to school. They do not know the bad effects of drugs, smoking, paan, etc... (What the hell... so many 'educated' people smoke and do drugs...).

Its really sad, but what is more sad is that the african nations continue to quarrel amongst themsleves, seems they are not bothered by these situations.

Aces170 said:
Its really sad, but what is more sad is that the african nations continue to quarrel amongst themsleves, seems they are not bothered by these situations.
They are more concerned about their culture and pride rather than a good life ..then wht can we do

AGreed cult and pride have a lot of significance but u shud change for a better living ....isnt it

Back