Spicyyy Spicaaa

^ Awesome deal dude!! Great phone its no longer available in Bangalore! I think Metalspree got the last phone in Bangalore for 12.6 :p

Congrats!

Great deal at 12k.Its supposed to be 13k or something.Any particular reason you chose this over the i7500 which is 1.5k more(I think,maybe less).

Thanks guys! appreciate all your responses

@Arun1 - no particular reason, already had 8GB card, so settled for this, came in my budget :). Also camera was least of my priority

madnav said:
congrats !! :hap2:

btw.. im also confused about which one to go for spica i5700 or i7500... ??!!

For me both were options and budget wasnt issue, but looks of i5700 more appealed to me.

Congrats saaar :) .

Now visit the samsung service center in Chennai and check out if the 2.1 update is out .Pune users in a different forum confirmed that 2.1 is out and only the service center guys were flashing it

Edit : Get a all body protector something like invisible shield.If you want a coupon code PM me.One more thing isn't white color available in India.I never bothered to check out when i got my phone

Congratz buddy...

How is the touch responsiveness on this...heard its a capacitive screen. Only problems with this phone is the 128mb ram and no AMOLED screen. But at 12k this is worth every buck. This might well be my next phone. Time to try out the Android.

As i have already congratulated you...

Let point out one thing that.... i7500 si seriously not worth pitting against the Spica....

And is very very seriously not worth the price...

Also there seem to be no plans to update i7500 to Android 2.1 by samsung..

congrats on ur new purchase.

btw if any1 wants to buy a 2 months old HTC Hero (flashed with 2.1 rom with multi touch input suppot in web browser and Gallery 3D) lemme know.

ViKiD said:
As i have already congratulated you...

Let point out one thing that.... i7500 si seriously not worth pitting against the Spica....

And is very very seriously not worth the price...

Also there seem to be no plans to update i7500 to Android 2.1 by samsung..

But AMOLED!!!

Arun1 said:
But AMOLED!!!

im in the same boat..

main concerns...
why i'm considering i7500 are
AMOLED display with multi touch, 8GB oboard and low price difference at present (1.5k more)

but again im leaning towards SPICA because i7500 is a 1st gen android with hardware incapable of android upgrades directly...slower cpu.. that is all.

i guess it only makes me wait for better competitor for spica...

Back